Bulls offseason Thread

Good first half! Our third string hangs with their starters. Lets just hope we dont run out of gas late in the second half.

What a play to finish the half. Love it give them nothing to energize themselves for the second half

Last edited:
Man! Yall think Kirk n deng will be ready by Monday though?

Rose gotta be itching. Just from a competitive nature standpoint bruh gotta be like "hey man I might just fool with this round!" Lol

Cats would immediately forget about him sitting out n his support would go through the roof! Ijs

Man! Yall think Kirk n deng will be ready by Monday though?

Rose gotta be itching. Just from a competitive nature standpoint bruh gotta be like "hey man I might just fool with this round!" Lol

Cats would immediately forget about him sitting out n his support would go through the roof! Ijs

Deng should be ready to go.

I do Lumbar Punctures all the time have done hundreds of them. Sometimes after an LP ( lumbar puncture) you can get a leakage a spinal fluid through the defect you created when you pierced the thecal sac to get the fluid. This can result in a horrible headache etc.

The fix is to perform whats called a blood patch where you draw a small amount of blood from the patient and then inject that blood into the site where you did the LP. The blood will then seal the hole. Drinking plenty of fluids, rest and the Headache will go away

Deng should be ready to go.

I do Lumbar Punctures all the time have done hundreds of them. Sometimes after an LP ( lumbar puncture) you can get a leakage a spinal fluid through the defect you created when you pierced the thecal sac to get the fluid. This can result in a horrible headache etc.

The fix is to perform whats called a blood patch where you draw a small amount of blood from the patient and then inject that blood into the site where you did the LP. The blood will then seal the hole. Drinking plenty of fluids, rest and the Headache will go away

Word!? That's what's up. What type of doc?

Yeah I overhead a doc explain that Blood patch procedure before.

I heard its in between a 3 day range but he said he was physically exhausted. He should be ready and hopefully Kirk too. You think Rose will try it out?

Word!? That's what's up. What type of doc?

Yeah I overhead a doc explain that Blood patch procedure before.

I heard its in between a 3 day range but he said he was physically exhausted. He should be ready and hopefully Kirk too. You think Rose will try it out?

Radiologist. We do all the LP's that the other clincians either were unsuccessful in obtaining or the difficult stick patients Ie obese patiets.

I think Rose can definitely go physically but the mental hurdle is usually the biggest and thats whats holding him back.

Radiologist. We do all the LP's that the other clincians either were unsuccessful in obtaining or the difficult stick patients Ie obese patiets.

I think Rose can definitely go physically but the mental hurdle is usually the biggest and thats whats holding him back.

That's cool! That needle is hella long! Don't anesthesiologist and CRNA's do those too? I could have swore I overheard one Doc say they have needles that have a curvature to slide right in that lumbar region.

I have a feeling he will come back next round.

Last edited:
That's cool! That needle is hella long! Don't anesthesiologist and CRNA's do those too?

I have a feeling he will come back next round.

Yea Anesthesiologists definitely do them as well but if you need image guidance we are the ones. Anes does a lot of epidurals ie for woman prior to delivery. It also somewhat depends on the hospital in who gets them.

A lot of people dread them and hear horror stories of how painful we they are or have had bad experiences in the past but usually they are shocked after I get finished that they hardly felt a thing.

Last edited:
Made this earlier.

Words can't even explain what last nite was like :smokin :smokin .. The disbelief on the Nets fans face as they left the arena was PRICELESS and the silence on the train ride back was EPIC :lol:

Words can't even explain what last nite was like :smokin :smokin .. The disbelief on the Nets fans face as they left the arena was PRICELESS and the silence on the train ride back was EPIC :lol:

Speaking of which are tickets at Barclays reasonable? I have a trip planned for next year and I really want to watch a game there. I usually go the stubhub route too.

dont care what the heat do to us. last night made me so happy to be a bulls fan
pimp.gif

i dont drink but even i had to take 2 shots for them and what noah did last night

Speaking of which are tickets at Barclays reasonable? I have a trip planned for next year and I really want to watch a game there. I usually go the stubhub route too.

Not sure what you guys consider cheap because I haven't been to the madhouse on Madison yet.

I consider Barclays cheap, especially in comparison to the Garden. Game 1 I had lower level row 7 seats, I paid $123 on stubhub. Game 1 tix for the Garden started at $200 for the nosebleed 400 section :smh: ...... Game 7 I sat in the 2nd deck center court at Barclays, came out $84 on stubhub. I think that's cheap for playoff games. I would assume the regular season tix are cheaper.

I plan on going to Chicago next season, how are the prices out there?

Back
Top Bottom