Burrito Vs. Burrito Bowls. Which One Do You Get?

Buritto Vs Bowl

• Burritto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tumblr_lk1n72Q29j1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

Usually, I get a burrito, but at Chipotle I get the burrito bowl.  I don't really like Chipotle anyway, so there' not much of a difference between the bowl/burrito to me...

I havent had a burrito in a while.
I get burrito bowls with the tortilla on the side.
You can get everything in one bite.

Well im balling out of control its the burrito bowl with the nachos on the side, and I scoop the contents in the bowl with the nachos........I'm giving out trade secrets yall better write this down.

Only benefit of a bowl that I can see is that the ingredients can be mixed up more. Sometimes in the burrito I get a bite of nothing but cheese or nothing but beans etc. That being said I still prefer burritos without the bowl all day.

i go with both unless i go to qdoba. I always go with the burrito there. the bowl there isnt better.

I always get a bowl, they put more food in the bowl and I get chips with it. When I get my food I never ask for a "Burrito bowl" I just tell them I want a "bowl", it's that simple. Bowl with more food or a tortilla with less? Now tell me who's getting more for their money.

Bowl at Chipotle.

Anywhere else, probably burrito

ive probably eaten maybe 50-60 burrito bowls this year and i think i'm done for the year.. chicken always..
i dont like chipotle burritos.. they're sloppy as hell and dont taste as good as taqueria burritos to me. but the burrito bowls are CRACK. but yea im sick of them right now

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I think it's more calories with the tortilla ?

According to the website. 290
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Didn't know it was that much.
However, with a the bowl, they place more rice in it. It kinda off sets the calories you think you were cutting.

Bowl.

Only reason is because the first time I ever got Chipotle years ago I got the burrito, it was stuffed (pause), and I started eating it in the car and quite a bit of it fell in my car. Im a car detailing freak, so that pissed me off to no end cleaning that up. lol

No matter if I'm bringing the Chiptole back to the office for lunch, eating inside Chipotle, or eating in the car, I'm getting a bowl.

+%$@ you burrito! I'm remembering it falling now in my car.
frown.gif
lol

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

30t6p3b.gif
I'm ashamed of all of yous
"burrito" in a bowl should be called something else
it's an abomination
south beach diet *$* dudes.
alien.gif

Chicken Burrito with everything in it>

The burrito bowl can be anywhere from 500 to 800, depending on what you put. At that point do the 290 extra calories really matter??

They add more meat,lettuce etc... when you opt for the bowl therefore costs even out. People who want to lose weight outta cut carbs as much as they can, so a bowl over burrito is a smart choice.

Back
Top Bottom