Burrito Vs. Burrito Bowls. Which One Do You Get?

Buritto Vs Bowl

• Burritto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by rice boy 45

never ate or heard of Qdoba
embarassed.gif

& i live in LA

Seen it
In Hawthorne, off of the 405 @ Rosecrans. West side of the 405 , Best Buy being on the east

Well I had a bowl today for the first time. The stuff other NT'rs were saying in this thread are true. You do get a tortilla on the side for free and it has more food in it. Not so much that you'd be like "wow this is so much more food" but more food nonetheless. I might be converting to the dark side I'm not sure. Its nowhere as convenient as the burrito though thats for sure

Chipotle near my works skimps out on the meat so much. I get like 3/4 a scoop on average.

Anyways I usually get a bowl when I go

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

never ate or heard of Qdoba
embarassed.gif

& i live in LA

They opened one up not too far from my girl house... that %*%+ is garbage honestly absolutely delicious.

Chipotle <
I have chipotle and qdoba rt down the street from my job, Qdoba owns my soul. Queso burrito with chicken or carnitas...perfection.

Qdoba is such low quality. Only way I'd go there is if the burrito was like $3. Chipotle all day. Burrito bowls usually. Pork. I feel like the shredded beef and pork are harder for them to skimp on. Chicken and steak is a ripoff.

Used to always get the burrito at chipotle but then went to the bowls with extra lettuce
so it was a mexican salad for me....

OK this is worth bumping this thread over. Today I went to Chipotle today and was watching them make everyones meals. When someone got a burrito, they got one spoonfull of ingredients, when you got the bowl you got TWO spoons. Never again will I get a burrito, bowls with the tortilla on the side only.

Couldnt believe my eyes man

Back
Top Bottom