Butchered Hairlines vol. Ne-Yo

n5607113345608618208tp3.jpg

Put your hat back on
roll.gif

headir6.jpg

[h3][/h3]

.................................................................................

............................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

eek.gif
roll.gif

umm..the 2nd dude who posted pictures didnt really post any butchered hairlines, just crazy haircuts..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

umm..the 2nd dude who posted pictures didnt really post any butchered hairlines, just crazy haircuts..

The OP didn't either, just a thinning one.

Pause this vid between 0:33 and 0:37.. Anyone got a link to his myspace again? That had me rollin..

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Wayne Brady has the worst...
i think about that everytime i see dude on tv or whatever. thats his natural hairline.

LOL @ ninja postin Flo Rida...........i mean dudes hairline might go back kinda far but you reachin. i see plenty older cats with hairlines like that i dunno.

Back
Top Bottom