BUYING A USED TAXI/COP CAR

I had an '01 Impala 9c1 with the 3.8. Car had around 60K miles and the only thing I changed was the brakes and thermostat which is pretty much routine for those cars. With the paint job and stereo I put in it I actually ended up breaking even with the car when I sold it. The only problem I had was that when I drove on the highway people would slow down but besides that it's a pretty good deal. I'm trying to see if I get a police Charger next.

I had an '01 Impala 9c1 with the 3.8. Car had around 60K miles and the only thing I changed was the brakes and thermostat which is pretty much routine for those cars. With the paint job and stereo I put in it I actually ended up breaking even with the car when I sold it. The only problem I had was that when I drove on the highway people would slow down but besides that it's a pretty good deal. I'm trying to see if I get a police Charger next.

Cop cars are also structurally modified to take hits better right? That + the speed must be pretty cool.

Pick up a cop charger and paint it flat black
pimp.gif

Cop cars are also structurally modified to take hits better right? That + the speed must be pretty cool.

Pick up a cop charger and paint it flat black
pimp.gif

If its a guy selling cop cars AND taxis, he must be buying them from someone else. Cut out the middle man and look for auctions in your area, and it could probably be even cheaper.

If its a guy selling cop cars AND taxis, he must be buying them from someone else. Cut out the middle man and look for auctions in your area, and it could probably be even cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom