C-Block x Rent a Cop x Air head = Hell of a night

mrbrown

Banned
I meet this girl while she is working at a major retail store here in LA. After she gives me a lawn mower presentation which lasted at least 15min I get her number.
Feeling pimpish I hit her up later that day and she replies perfectly to all the messages. She said she wanted some Jack's and I replied if she rather have some food from MrBrown's she says yes please. I set up a meeting which was insinuated during the conversation that it was for smashing and nothing more. I scoop her up after work around 9:30pm

She worked near an industrial area so I thought it would be easy to drive a couple blocks away from her job and smash. I get there and she follows me in her car. I see a nice semi dark area and decide it was the spot to kick it. She come into my car and we chit chat for a second.

The chick begins by telling me that she got into a bad car accident a couple months ago and Im thinking "cool can you finish so we can smash?". She then proceeds to tell me that she has bad luck and that bad things ALWAYS happen to her. Im thinking she must be talking to talk so I kinda ignore it. We proceed to smoke some flowers and the moods is feeling right.

A car passes by and she quickly says "That car is gonna mess with us", I brush it off again and tell her to relax..... . 10 minutes later tha car passes again and my spider sences turn on. The dude in the car (a 93 honda) passes and flashes a flash light into the driver seat... at this point Im thinking this dude is messing with the boy, so I roll my window down and ask him what he wants.

On some super cop tip the security guard that was in the car scomes out his car trying to look all official. At this point Im thinking that he will tell us to move/leave but thats not the case. Security guard lame starts to ask if we were smoking and the chick replies "Not me just him" at this point Im shocked she started explaining her self to this lame. Super cop starts flashing his light inside my car and I tall him "You cant do that" then dude says "You got more weed on you" I reply "Dont worry about it, what do you want? Were about to leave" then Super cop tells me to "STEP OUT OF THE CAR"

Now at this point I have the 
alien.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 expression combo.... I notice he has a gun so I quickly *$$@% the situation..... He will eaither take out his gun and rob me for my loot OR he is trying to see if Im stupid enough to step out the car. Soon the rage and anger comes through... I tell the girl to get in her car and to drive away, ill call her to meet up.. she gets in and drives away while the super cop is busy questioning me. As the security is 'reaching' for the gun my heart starts racing.... Im in a dead end with this lame and he has a gun....

Im pissed so I start telling dude "Ok man, your trippin out now, you can reach and draw your gun... you can do what you wanna do but just know that Im calling the cops and I have your license plates because you just broke multiple laws. You are not a police officer and you are impersonating one" then he comes back by saying "Ill call them for you, your driving under the influence" I reply "I dont give a @%@!, call the cops the only person breaking the law is you... do your thing" he starts backing away... I turn on my car and drive about 10ft. I start talking mad trash to dude saying he was !**% blocking and that he is in a world of trouble for the lil stunt.... I notice he is bothered and seems scared. He starts to follow me in his car 
roll.gif
. Im thinking great, this lame will follow me and I can call the cops and tell him were he at (I was a lil worried about the red eyes from the ganga). As I hit an intersection I see a cop car so I stop the car and hold the Security car behind me for a second...... I guess he saw the cop car too because he soon tried getting away from me but I followed him talking mas shiets..... When I told him "You scared now you *%+#, since you scared you gonna oull that gun out" and like I said he does but as soon as he points it at me I get on the freeway (I had an escape route before getting near the car to talk smack.

I hit up shorty and we meet up again.... she say "You should have listened to me..... Im going home"......... smh this chick did not want to smash after the whole ordeal. It felt so intense but I blame the weed. smh

Anyone ever been c-blocked to the max like that? 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Cliffs:

Read above

I meet this girl while she is working at a major retail store here in LA. After she gives me a lawn mower presentation which lasted at least 15min I get her number.
Feeling pimpish I hit her up later that day and she replies perfectly to all the messages. She said she wanted some Jack's and I replied if she rather have some food from MrBrown's she says yes please. I set up a meeting which was insinuated during the conversation that it was for smashing and nothing more. I scoop her up after work around 9:30pm

She worked near an industrial area so I thought it would be easy to drive a couple blocks away from her job and smash. I get there and she follows me in her car. I see a nice semi dark area and decide it was the spot to kick it. She come into my car and we chit chat for a second.

The chick begins by telling me that she got into a bad car accident a couple months ago and Im thinking "cool can you finish so we can smash?". She then proceeds to tell me that she has bad luck and that bad things ALWAYS happen to her. Im thinking she must be talking to talk so I kinda ignore it. We proceed to smoke some flowers and the moods is feeling right.

A car passes by and she quickly says "That car is gonna mess with us", I brush it off again and tell her to relax..... . 10 minutes later tha car passes again and my spider sences turn on. The dude in the car (a 93 honda) passes and flashes a flash light into the driver seat... at this point Im thinking this dude is messing with the boy, so I roll my window down and ask him what he wants.

On some super cop tip the security guard that was in the car scomes out his car trying to look all official. At this point Im thinking that he will tell us to move/leave but thats not the case. Security guard lame starts to ask if we were smoking and the chick replies "Not me just him" at this point Im shocked she started explaining her self to this lame. Super cop starts flashing his light inside my car and I tall him "You cant do that" then dude says "You got more weed on you" I reply "Dont worry about it, what do you want? Were about to leave" then Super cop tells me to "STEP OUT OF THE CAR"

Now at this point I have the 
alien.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 expression combo.... I notice he has a gun so I quickly *$$@% the situation..... He will eaither take out his gun and rob me for my loot OR he is trying to see if Im stupid enough to step out the car. Soon the rage and anger comes through... I tell the girl to get in her car and to drive away, ill call her to meet up.. she gets in and drives away while the super cop is busy questioning me. As the security is 'reaching' for the gun my heart starts racing.... Im in a dead end with this lame and he has a gun....

Im pissed so I start telling dude "Ok man, your trippin out now, you can reach and draw your gun... you can do what you wanna do but just know that Im calling the cops and I have your license plates because you just broke multiple laws. You are not a police officer and you are impersonating one" then he comes back by saying "Ill call them for you, your driving under the influence" I reply "I dont give a @%@!, call the cops the only person breaking the law is you... do your thing" he starts backing away... I turn on my car and drive about 10ft. I start talking mad trash to dude saying he was !**% blocking and that he is in a world of trouble for the lil stunt.... I notice he is bothered and seems scared. He starts to follow me in his car 
roll.gif
. Im thinking great, this lame will follow me and I can call the cops and tell him were he at (I was a lil worried about the red eyes from the ganga). As I hit an intersection I see a cop car so I stop the car and hold the Security car behind me for a second...... I guess he saw the cop car too because he soon tried getting away from me but I followed him talking mas shiets..... When I told him "You scared now you *%+#, since you scared you gonna oull that gun out" and like I said he does but as soon as he points it at me I get on the freeway (I had an escape route before getting near the car to talk smack.

I hit up shorty and we meet up again.... she say "You should have listened to me..... Im going home"......... smh this chick did not want to smash after the whole ordeal. It felt so intense but I blame the weed. smh

Anyone ever been c-blocked to the max like that? 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Cliffs:

Read above

Story aint fake

I got no pics....... wish I had video tho

sorry if someone wasted their time reading my tale

Back
Top Bottom