"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

They are probably sold out by now tho. Phone orders started at 9am est

Called right back. Got a bew rep and my pair of size 13 cigars ordered. Ooooooweeee
Sauce-Walka.gif

I just got through via telephone order with Foot Locker for a size 10 pair of Cigars. Already got my confirmation email too.

Last edited:
I just got through via telephone order with Foot Locker for a size 10 pair of Cigars. Already got my confirmation email too.
I called them about 20 min ago and they had that 10 but I passed on it. I need 10.5 or 11

Niketown NY took my name and number and said they would call me back. Is that how they usually do their phone orders?

Niketown NY took my name and number and said they would call me back. Is that how they usually do their phone orders?
i think theyre gonna wait til end of day and see if they have any stock left, then call u back. im assuming they want to have the customers that physically walk in be able to cop and then phone orders with the leftovers afterwards.

thats just my guess. for what its worth, i called NTvegas last week to do phone orders and they took my order immediately. and i called around noon.

i think theyre gonna wait til end of day and see if they have any stock left, then call u back. im assuming they want to have the customers that physically walk in be able to cop and then phone orders with the leftovers afterwards.

thats just my guess. for what its worth, i called NTvegas last week to do phone orders and they took my order immediately. and i called around noon.

Nah that's not how they do. After 48 hours, it's 1st come...in person or by phone.

She called back, i got a size 12 in the cigars. I was trying to get both but she said i could only get 1 pair.

Good guess :smh:

Nike Atl Lenox 404-846-5549 has some champagne size 11 i'm not sure what other sizes but they don't have 11.5 or 12.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom