California Got Wayne on a Skateboard - Got Drake Rappin' Bout Mac Dre...

i hate that chubby asian guy. hate him. dont know him, i hate him. i just hate his face, his stupid sweatshirt and chain, his STUPID snapback, but most of all, his overly corny demeanor. i have no idea who he is and yet i wish he was dead. yes, i am mad.

I need that Raider hoody though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i hate that chubby asian guy. hate him. dont know him, i hate him. i just hate his face, his stupid sweatshirt and chain, his STUPID snapback, but most of all, his overly corny demeanor. i have no idea who he is and yet i wish he was dead. yes, i am mad.
*DEAD*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

why do people get offended by that? the hottest rapper in the game shouting out your town should be a good thing. drake's always been a jock sniffer, he knows his place.

How is that dude gonna talk about San Francisco wearing a Phillies hat? SMH.

Originally Posted by 4one5

How is that dude gonna talk about San Francisco wearing a Phillies hat? SMH.

Perfect example.
nerd.gif
 2nd verse*Lookin like Big Sean with a shave

Originally Posted by clewfm

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

The 1st 2 > The last 2
I suppose I respect your opinion even tho I'm one of the last two maybe some original music will change your mind �

Keep trying bro.

In all honesty, hes much less terrible than I thought he would be.  Not saying he's nice, just MUCH less +!%*%@ than he looks. 

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

laugh.gif
roll.gif

My life is finished
laugh.gif

Off topic but I remember one song when Vado shouted out Dre, caught me completely off guard.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Off topic but I remember one song when Vado shouted out Dre, caught me completely off guard.
laugh.gif
He did...?? Why
laugh.gif
? Does he need a beat?

this!

but dude in the second verse is cute

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Everyone I know out here was so confused when that Drake verse dropped shouting out Mac Dre. Dude probably didn't even know who he was until this year
laugh.gif
Cool story, hipster bro. 
Yeah I'm so hip because I know about a rapper that's from 15 minutes where I live 
laugh.gif
This is the exact reason you shouldn't expect as many people to know about him. I don't understand how somebody gets butthurt over a line. Drake isn't joking ya steez like he is H-Town. 

Motto has a bay area type bounce to the beat lol.

When i first heard it on the radio and heard Mac Dre i was like O_O

I thought it was some bay area rapper featuring drake the first time I heard it

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

The Bay has the attention of a couple labels now...

...lowkey, y'all poppin' - seize it.
Yeah the Drake shoutout is not a bad thing at all. He's late, like NT late pass late, but at least he recognizes. Hopefully if he really "does it for the Bay" he'll collab with the local artists and producers.

Originally Posted by th3kid

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Cool story, hipster bro. 
Yeah I'm so hip because I know about a rapper that's from 15 minutes where I live 
laugh.gif
This is the exact reason you shouldn't expect as many people to know about him. I don't understand how somebody gets butthurt over a line. Drake isn't joking ya steez like he is H-Town. 

This shows how much fanboys  Drake has they use his beat and only one of the 4 rappers put him in a line and ya'll say these artists are butthurt
roll.gif
. The funny thing is dude is right, OF got Wayne skateboarding

Back
Top Bottom