CALIFORNICATION appreciation...vol. Love this show

Season two clip of californication

pimp.gif
���� Thismy fave on T.V right now bout to cop me season 1 since I wasn't watching it religiously before...

I've watched every episode and the acting, the storyline, and the character development of Hank Moody is amazing.

Seriously I hated David Duchovny in the X-Files, but he is just perfect in Californication. Lew Ashby is the man
pimp.gif

californication is most definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

the mom is a MILF. wifey milf type too.
glasses.gif

very good show
i finished season 1 and 2 literally in like 2 days
hank moody is such a good character

Season 2 was weak. Prolly cus they got back together. Season 3 got potential to be good like season 1 since homegirl is movin to NY leavin Hank behind in Cali

laugh.gif
the chick had a black baby

and for some reason i thought he was talking about this show....
grin.gif

35nbmys.jpg

^^^ I loved this show. I can only remember one name tho and that was sly

I definitely need to start watching this show. I've had Season 1 in my Netflix Queue forever and just haven't gotten around to watching it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Season 2 was weak. Prolly cus they got back together. Season 3 got potential to be good like season 1 since homegirl is movin to NY leavin Hank behind in Cali

laugh.gif
the chick had a black baby
I was
roll.gif
when ole dude was like, "I will raise this black baby as my own!" and Hank was in the background high fiving andcelebrating like he just won the big game.

Show is fire though. First season was better than the second, but I enjoyed that season as well. Showtime > HBO at the moment.

Great show, caught my attention cus it use to come on right after Dexter, so I was hooked. Hank Moody is the man
pimp.gif

Great show, one of my favorites.
I saw the whole first season when they aired it on HDTH but I need to watch season two.
Maybe wait for it to come on Blu-ray.

devil.gif

Lew Ashby was that dude btw
can't wait for Season 3, such a great show

When does the Season 2 dvd come out?

Good show, I started watching it like a month ago and have finally caught up. It's pretty ridiculous at times but I'll be looking out for the thirdseason for sure.

Man dropping Ashby was the worst decision ever. By having them both, it really showed that Hank was trying to avoid going over the deep end. Ashby wasbasically Hank unleashed and with no conscience. This is one of the best shows on TV. The second season was crazy, the black baby at the end, Ashby, Karenleaving, Hank knocking of his daughters boyfriends mom, Karen and Ashby, Cokey Smurf and Daizy. The writing on the second season was some of the best ever fora single season.

Love this show, one of my favorites on TV right now.

I'll agree, season 1 was better than season 2, but season 2 was still very good.

Mia is one of my favorite "love to hate her" characters on tv.

David Duchovny is awesome and Hank is a terrific character.

Man I just saw both seasons this past weekend in a marathon viewing. Awesome, awesome show. Duchovny is hilarious in this. Totally twisted and over the topwriting.

Every episode has a handful of great quotes and the characters are all totally credible & full of humanity in the best and worst possible ways.

i have the entire second season on my external. A few sites that have every episode for viewing, but I need to track down the first just so I can go back andview it all again when I want.

Back
Top Bottom