Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

https://walmart.cexchange.com/online/home/index.rails

keep an eye on the top scrolling banner

The deal at Walmart is ONLY GOOD FOR TODAY

Tried the promo at Walmart

I know a homeboy that works there

I tried to trade in shadow of mordor

He said he'd do the promo

How bout he came back and said it wouldn't work bluntness game is too new

Smh

Went to game stop and got it for 31$

Shrugs

.92 kdr for now boys

Last edited:
add me (PS4) : merkd7  

bout to cop when i get off work

Last edited:

Smh
wow, that's ridiculous.

still debating whether or not to keep AW, or just return/swap it next week for Halo.

Waiting to hear some more opinions. Not in a rush to open it.

wow, that's ridiculous.

still debating whether or not to keep AW, or just return/swap it next week for Halo.

Bluntness lol

Meant to say bcuz

But as far as halo, I'm ps4 only, so I'ma go with AW

Smh
wow, that's ridiculous.

For instance, shadow of mordor goes for 60-65 coins(coins are the sites currency) $1=1coin. For the most part.

Newly released games usually sell for 75coins.

Let's say you sold Shadow of Mordor for 65coins. You'd spend $2 to ship it via "paypal ship now."

You could then buy 10 coins for $10 or sell other games you have.

You'd spend about $12 for cod aw. If it's listed for 75 coins.

Last edited:
If you have experienced any lag I am sure you eventually will cause it's there. Will be hopping on again pretty soon hopefully,once the Mrs releases the remote, and ill try to familiarize myself with these maps so I don't get smoked every 25 secs

Haven't been gaming and played some campaign today and got motion sickness lol. I like the game so far, but need to learn the weapons.

Damn I hate the first day or two on a new CoD game.  Getting beasted on right now.  
laugh.gif

Ran about 10 games and a mission in campaign and I think I'm back into the swing of this game. I think right now you just get luck of the draw on playing against dudes who learned all the maps and spawn spots

This is the first COD I play in the next gen, skipped the last game. Popped it in and went straight to team death match. First game went 22-10 :pimp: played about an hour and Im enjoying this game as much as any cod I can remember

Redbox'd today. Haven't had a negative kd yet. The maps are on point, more akin with black ops 2 than ghosts. Boost jumping will get more annoying once dudes start getting accurate at shooting while doing it. Copping this weekend.

Redbox'd today. Haven't had a negative kd yet. The maps are on point, more akin with black ops 2 than ghosts. Boost jumping will get more annoying once dudes start getting accurate at shooting while doing it. Copping this weekend.

Same first day I was doing super average, but yesterday I was beasting. Like you said the jumping will get extremely
annoying in a few weeks. It's already borderline stupid as is.

Back
Top Bottom