Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

The theater
pimp.gif

Game looks sick.

Really i dont care if its too much the same. I excited for the new single player story in the hopes that its longer, and looking forward to the new online maps. Study, practice, PERFECT

Really i dont care if its too much the same. I excited for the new single player story in the hopes that its longer, and looking forward to the new online maps. Study, practice, PERFECT

Originally Posted by Grimey

dudes still believe the pay to play rumor? lmao

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yeah that %!+% is BS. Bowling and the Treyarch guy both confirmed it won't happen. 

This report came out after they apparently said it wouldn't.

And what the hell would Bowling know? He is community manager for Infinity Ward. He has done a great job there, listening to the community and what not.
eyes.gif

Listen, I hope it's rumors, but this has been reported by more than one place. And if it isn't pay to play, Activision confirmed they are looking at premium services no matter what.

If this isn't pay-to-play, it is only a matter of time.

Originally Posted by Grimey

dudes still believe the pay to play rumor? lmao

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yeah that %!+% is BS. Bowling and the Treyarch guy both confirmed it won't happen. 

This report came out after they apparently said it wouldn't.

And what the hell would Bowling know? He is community manager for Infinity Ward. He has done a great job there, listening to the community and what not.
eyes.gif

Listen, I hope it's rumors, but this has been reported by more than one place. And if it isn't pay to play, Activision confirmed they are looking at premium services no matter what.

If this isn't pay-to-play, it is only a matter of time.

This may have been answered already but, are they going to have a monthly subscription for this game? I heard that was going to happen.

-The Juice

This may have been answered already but, are they going to have a monthly subscription for this game? I heard that was going to happen.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

-The Juice

Are you that lazy?

-The Juice

Are you that lazy?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

-The Juice

Are you that lazy?
Yeah, excuse me for not wanting to search through 8pgs for a simple "yes" or "no" answer. Are you angry, fart knocker?

-The Juice

-The Juice

Are you that lazy?
Yeah, excuse me for not wanting to search through 8pgs for a simple "yes" or "no" answer. Are you angry, fart knocker?

-The Juice

-The Juice

Are you that lazy?

-The Juice

try 2

-The Juice

Are you that lazy?

-The Juice
Calm down son. The answer is on this page

-The Juice

Are you that lazy?

-The Juice
Calm down son. The answer is on this page

-The Juice

Are you that lazy?

-The Juice

try 2

It was posted on this page as well as the last page. If you can take the time to add -The Juice in red after every post you can take the time to read or make an extra click. Not angry, just confused.

It was posted on this page as well as the last page. If you can take the time to add -The Juice in red after every post you can take the time to read or make an extra click. Not angry, just confused.

Back
Top Bottom