Call of Duty: Ghost | OT | Xmas Gun Camo LIVE for X360, ONE and PC, PS4/3 on 12/18

Anyways, lol

I just came here to say after viewing and reading more about this. I am 10000000% certain that I will not be buying this.

One, its insulting this dudes continue to lie about the Engine how its "BRAND NEW" ... No... its refurbished at the most and next, We all know what theyre gonna give us the same crap as they have been the past couple of installations...

I would put my money down that this will be their worst selling CoD in a while. The most i will do is rent this **** on RedBox for the campaign but that doesnt even look that great either...

BF4 SUUCCKKKKAAAASSS YAY-YAY! :lol:

Ill be buying it, but like you said, for campaign.

Final Fantasy XIV MMO will replace this game nicely.

the new mode is dope imo

cant say any more but ill leave this

Last edited:
Stopped playin after becoming addicted and being ranked 4th in the world in score..been playin alotta BO2 lately since i have more time..will be getting this on PS4

No sound here at work. But it looks like the same COD different maps.

With that said. Cop day 1
wink.gif

Edit: Ok, feeling the destroyable environment (its about time). Ill have to check out some of the other features later since I had no volume to hear what else they were saying about new multiplayer features

Last edited:
Better than i expected to be honest, but with that being said...probably won't cop on release date.

Stopped playin after becoming addicted and being ranked 4th in the world in score..been playin alotta BO2 lately since i have more time..will be getting this on PS4
c'mon bruh

the top thousand spots for score are all hackers. everybody knows this

but anyways idk how i feel about that multiplayer video.destructible environments make me feel like noob tubes and **** like that will be extra powerful.

Back
Top Bottom