Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Unappreciation. Vol. Akimbo Shotguns

This is the WORST idea ever. Whoever in Infinity Ward that came up with this idea needs to be fired
smh.gif

I swear, that's all people use, and they CAMP while doing it.

And to make it worse, some dude had Akimbo shotguns, ran up behind me and used his knife. How is that even possible? How do you cut me with a knife if both of your hands have shotguns in them??

mad.gif

Im done with this game.

The first time I played this game online was the last time......people are nice. I was getting killed every second with the knife. People were like this dude aint even worth my ammo.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

but i feel the same about being able to use the knife if you have an akimbo weapons equipped

MW2 is soooooooooooo 2009! it was fun up until mid december

it doesnt take much to be good online in this game even the worse people who suck at any game imaginable are using nukes
smh.gif

i been done with this game

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

word? this important that it needed it's own thread? SMH
ya damn right. now go fix your broke %$# signature.
go highlight it smartypants.
i did already before i quoted you
laugh.gif

thats why i told you to fix it. why do you have to highlight it

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

i thought that *!%$ got patched

nope
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dano4o8

I hate commando pro + lightweight + marathon.

Especially with a tactical knife, people be teleportin' to stab you.

"people be teleportin' to stab you." Hahahahah

To the OP, u must be one of the dudes I be whoopin with my akimbo 1887s, hahaha. I don't like to use it anymore tho, I usually switched it up. Like I was sniping for a minute(the ONLY time I'll camp, the rest y'all some females dogs, might as well pitch a damn tent). My favorite kind of play is using assault rifles(ACR, AK-47, m16) with a pistol or a stinger.

Originally Posted by WalkingOnAir707

"people be teleportin' to stab you." Hahahahah

To the OP, u must be one of the dudes I be whoopin with my akimbo 1887s, hahaha. I don't like to use it anymore tho, I usually switched it up. Like I was sniping for a minute(the ONLY time I'll camp, the rest y'all some females dogs, might as well pitch a damn tent). My favorite kind of play is using assault rifles(ACR, AK-47, m16) with a pistol or a stinger.
but sniping isn't really camping, its just sniping. usually snipers snipe on the move. going from spot to spot.
these shotgun n00bs are just as bad as tubers
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

boo hoo hoo.. stop crying
smh.gif

doorslam.gif

Yeah but i notice campers camp at one spot only for a certain amount of time just like snipers. U got to be an idiot to camp/snipe in one spot the whole time because I always go for the spot where the person that killed/sniped me after watchin where they are in the killcam

Originally Posted by WalkingOnAir707

Yeah but i notice campers camp at one spot only for a certain amount of time just like snipers. U got to be an idiot to camp/snipe in one spot the whole time because I always go for the spot where the person that killed/sniped me after watchin where they are in the killcam
true dat. usually when i snipe i have 5 or 6 unusual spots on each map that i snipe from. very few windows.

What's your favorite gun right? Or set up I should say? I got the AK-47 with heartbeat/FMJ and .44 Mag with Tac knife/FMJ. I'm really into Hardcore Team deathmatch only right now. I used to be all team deathmatch and domination

Scar w/ red dot

Sleight of hand/scavenger(it changes once in a while)

Stopping Power pro

Ninja

that only works on small maps like Rust..Any other big map those dudes get smoked from far distances

those damn shotguns are a cheat , dudes dont even have to aim , ive got shot the other day and i was stading on the said of the enemy and the gun was facing forward , and the range on them is ridiculous , my fave gun is the scar it lays dudes down quick

Back
Top Bottom