Calling all hispanics, you like this?

pimp.gif
Stop
m15gu.jpg
G.O.A.T
pimp.gif

Its hard to find in the states but down here in venezuela i have one of these daily
and
Frescolita.jpg
/Thread

Been a HOT min since I've had a Malta but was never a huge fan.... Coco Rico is bomb tho, been a min since I've had that too. Inca Kola is crack withempanada, had my first can while in Toronto a couple months back lol

TEAM PLATANO STAND UP!

My GF mixed that in with an egg AND the egg shell, says its supposed to be good for your bones or somethin

When i was younger i treated it like it was beer and i was downing it tryna get drunk. smh i would act drunk afterwards swearing that it was alcohol.

Acquired taste really.. 2 of my ex's (both of Spanish decent - PR and the other half Dominican) drank Malta Goya faithfully and would offer me some everyvisit i made Didn't like it at 1st but it grew on me quickly and now i buy a pack every other week

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

When i was younger i treated it like it was beer and i was downing it tryna get drunk. smh i would act drunk afterwards swearing that it was alcohol.
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

me too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

& all my childhood/block friends, we ride out bikes to spanish store ,

1 to buy & 1 to steal.

smh
eyes.gif

OP you should have said calling all hispanics AND nigerians. im nigerian and we drink malta all day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

we not on that Goya though, its all about this right here...
large_329.jpg

Can't stand that stuff. I swear every other person in my family and all my other latino friends like it, I always thought it was disgusting.

its good...cant drink more than 1 though or else it makes me feel a lil sick

as a kid we used to drink them cold or room temp, didnt matter to us
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom