Calling All NT Graphic Designers

ok, some edits, trying to keep comments in mind
Remember, the dimensions are width x height, so the latter two images you posted would have to be rotated 90 degrees or shrunken down further and letterboxed in order to fit in the space.  You can do a vertically oriented design if you want, but it has to be 75 pixels in height and would have black space added alongside it, as it would be saved to a 108x75 pixel image.  

Due to differences in compression, these images tend to be clearer if they're static .gifs with an optimized palette.  Obviously we don't want blurring or artifacting in a tiny 108x75 image.  

Thanks again to everyone who's contributed thus far.

Keep those submissions coming!

Damn, good work y'all 
nthat.gif

Remember, the dimensions are width x height, so the latter two images you posted would have to be rotated 90 degrees or shrunken down further and letterboxed in order to fit in the space.  You can do a vertically oriented design if you want, but it has to be 75 pixels in height and would have black space added alongside it, as it would be saved to a 108x75 pixel image.  

Due to differences in compression, these images tend to be clearer if they're static .gifs with an optimized palette.  Obviously we don't want blurring or artifacting in a tiny 108x75 image.  

Thanks again to everyone who's contributed thus far.

Keep those submissions coming!

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation Meth.
Thought it was just dimension size, not rotation as well

@blasdiaz
 Love your first post of the 1st badge

Something I did quick for a possible 2ndary badge

wish I saw this thread earlier :\

Last edited:
Probably not what your looking for and the edges really need to be cleaned up; but here's a brighter literal interpretation that should be pretty easy to identify.

View media item 651131

Edit:

Heres a cleaned up version

View media item 651227

Edit 2: just noticed the "cleaned up" version came out looking really pixelated :x

Last edited:
@blasdiaz
 Love your first post of the 1st badge

Something I did quick for a possible 2ndary badge

wish I saw this thread earlier :\

seem like you guys got the first two covered .. made this one for elite

View media item 649924View media item 650006View media item 650004

thanks @JayHood23 @CurbsideProphet

these are great :pimp:

Thanks!. Im really liking the non-square designs you guys have come up with. I can't seem to think outside the box, literally.
But I think we've got some great stuff here

If anyone has an improvement and wants to riff off of my pieces Im happy to post some larger assets

Just trying to contribute. I always see if there is an opportunity to help the greater good, then I will try my best to do so. I can come up with more designs later too.

i want to help contribute too, but just so tied up at the moment.
Hopefully i'll be able to cook something up by the weekends

Back
Top Bottom