calling my ex on the phone for the first time in over a year

i wouldnt do it my dude...her new man might pick up cuz she in the shower...

an you know why she in the shower...smh.

What's your game plan? I'd only do it if something is up.. Like a party of some sort...you know liquor o_O.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Don't do it.

word. i never start a conversation with my ex, she only starts with me and most of the time I ignore them.

you dont want to open pandoras box, once the conversation takes off she is going to be yapping about her boyfriend and shh and then you will be
frown.gif

after a year would only be good for a quick hit, but none of us know the relationship. Call just to see how she is and nothing more.

I don't know my dudes...

Girls have a lot of pride in themselves, but that doesn't mean they don't have feelings... for all you know, she's been wanting to contact you butshe's thinking the same things these NTers are thinking.

In the end, it's on you... i'm guessing you're still not over her, so if she picks up and things go well, things could be good... but if thingsstart to fall, then it'll be a wake-up call to finally get over this broad. You'll learn either way my dude.. Goodluck!

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by socluis90

Don't do it.

word. i never start a conversation with my ex, she only starts with me and most of the time I ignore them.

you dont want to open pandoras box, once the conversation takes off she is going to be yapping about her boyfriend and shh and then you will be
frown.gif

Word.

If it was the other way around, you'd have a foot in the door. But you making the effort, you're setting yourself up for the L.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

So basically you've been wanting to call her from since you broke up.

At this point it seems kind of desperate, well at least it does to me. If she hasn't hit you up, chances are she's over you.

I can't see what good can come out of this, but do you.
ohwell.gif
what if she doesn't want to appear the desperate one and that's the reason why she hasn't called? but whatever you do op, just treadcarefully.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

So basically you've been wanting to call her from since you broke up.

At this point it seems kind of desperate, well at least it does to me. If she hasn't hit you up, chances are she's over you.

I can't see what good can come out of this, but do you.
ohwell.gif
or its good to catch up too...but yea she over you

Call her

and when she said....Hey! How you doing?

Say

Better than them! Loso!

Then hang up

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom