Calling OG Members (The Billy Hoyle story)

don't forget the kerry and sais fued....didn't wanna go to each others NT summit :lol:

The funniest **** to me about the HBW/Next incident was _'s using it as a reply to arguments with him until one day he got fed up and said the "real story". Buddy claimed that what we see in that .gif was all for TV AND he allegedly ****** shorty after the show was over.

:lol: :smh:

Son was full of tall tales.

:rofl:

Whatever happened to that clown Phillyhova?
laugh.gif

surprised dudes aint mention dom kennedy vs real hundreds lol...I remember when ninjahood & beautiful haze went at it too & when dudes got at lovethexiv...cue the NT we know drama pic

surprised dudes aint mention dom kennedy vs real hundreds lol...I remember when ninjahood & beautiful haze went at it too & when dudes got at lovethexiv...cue the NT we know drama pic
This dude Dom had the pretend funeral in the cemetery 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Haze and Ninja taking picks of street signs and clocks trying to prove they were where they said they were 
laugh.gif

Eddie mack and the dog gif 
roll.gif

NT from like 05-09 was great. 

this is why you never put all your stuff out there online. or else its a wrap lol

True but some of these guys you didn't have to, just have information floating around on the web and they had Gambino mob tactics finding you :nerd:.

On some ol "son get his license plate" type stuff.

Mytsharp's hairline was more talked about before people knew who lebron james was.

who were the two dudes that were beefing and one guy put the other dude's sn on a bullet, took a pic, and posted it here?

Back
Top Bottom