Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Its not that farfetched if they are having a shoe release on thanksgiving. Think logically people

Quite a few retailers are opening later this evening. Try calling your local Champs later or go to champssports.com to see what's up.

Its not that farfetched if they are having a shoe release on thanksgiving. Think logically people

Quite a few retailers are opening later this evening. Try calling your local Champs later or go to champssports.com to see what's up.

I'm up in the area as well... Champs Twitter msg did say 8 packs, 8pm at Willowbrook Champs/Yardline. If I were you guys I would just get there early and wait. Can't be the only ones... Gonna reach out to one of my HoH connects from there, see if he knows anything...

I'm up in the area as well... Champs Twitter msg did say 8 packs, 8pm at Willowbrook Champs/Yardline. If I were you guys I would just get there early and wait. Can't be the only ones... Gonna reach out to one of my HoH connects from there, see if he knows anything...
if they do fcfs it's already too late, if raffle no need to get there this early

if they do fcfs it's already too late, if raffle no need to get there this early

Lol I didn't mean NOW early, just like 6 or 7 early. My HoH connect confirmed the 8pm opening for Champs and HoH. Waiting on procedure specifics if any fam. When he texts me back I will update the thread.

Reactions: alp
Why in the world is this megatron rises pack going for 2k plus right now why???? Cause I know my chances are slim I figured I pay a couple more bucks after RD but 2k?? nahhh 

A couple of more bucks :rofl: . They r limited to 81 packs, u thought some dude would have u for retail+tax+ shipping?

Last edited:
it's a collector's item.  i'd scoop at the right re-sale price, but I have my limits.  so NDC probably has 2 FSR tomorrow?

Why in the world is this megatron rises pack going for 2k plus right now why???? Cause I know my chances are slim I figured I pay a couple more bucks after RD but 2k?? nahhh 
There's only 81 packs in the world. You can buy the shoes separately for much cheaper though.

And for the guys asking, they're releasing the pack in the Champs/Nike Yardline store in the Willowbrook Mall.

people asking for 2k+ doesnt mean they'll get it, looking at ebay those auctions are just probably trolling(yall know what i mean) the auction

I can't even imagine how much shipping the complete box would cost. Nike better send it in a wooden box case to keep that thing mint.

Whattttttt trainer sc's at midnight in new york ?!?? Is this a sign of things to come.. The return of the midnight line ups.

I remember the day my dad bought me my Megatron figure when I was a kid. Then my mom bought me Soundwave the next weekend to compete.

Benefits of being an only child in a broken home I guess...

I remember the day my dad bought me my Megatron figure when I was a kid. Then my mom bought me Soundwave the next weekend to compete.

Benefits of being an only child in a broken home I guess...

Child of the two Christmas setup myself.

Its why I'm not a big fan of the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom