Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Pulled the trigger on the fright nights. Couldn't pass the deal up after being really impressed with my first pair.

I have flat feet and a 11.5 in the CJ81s fit me perfect.

I found the SCs for retail but all they have is a 11 and 12 which one should I do.

it could be the canceled silver blue lions cw or the Oregon cw aren't all the Oregon shoes coming tomorrow?

it could be the canceled silver blue lions cw or the Oregon cw aren't all the Oregon shoes coming tomorrow?
I would be ecstatic if it were the silver/blue cw...but JM said no go a long time ago. 
ohwell.gif

I would be ecstatic if it were the silver/blue cw...but JM said no go a long time ago. 
ohwell.gif
well thses seem to have a tight lid on them so there's nothing that say's minds can't be changed, black bottom 9's for example not saying that that's what the shoe is but seeing as they won't put out any info or pics til tomorrow's release date it could be anything

well thses seem to have a tight lid on them so there's nothing that say's minds can't be changed, black bottom 9's for example not saying that that's what the shoe is but seeing as they won't put out any info or pics til tomorrow's release date it could be anything
That would be awesome, they have already made them (Samples were fully produced) so you are right, ya never know!  It's very interesting that there is no information and they are being so "secretive" about them.  I wonder if Calvin not being in the playoffs has any part of this quick release. 

That would be awesome, they have already made them (Samples were fully produced) so you are right, ya never know!  It's very interesting that there is no information and they are being so "secretive" about them.  I wonder if Calvin not being in the playoffs has any part of this quick release. 
I don't think it's fair to punish one player for his whole team, but if they continue the path their going I see him leaving or pulling a barry sanders, can't wait the cj81 retro + cws lol

Interesting. No ties to MSU or Stanford for CJ but mixes both team's colors into one shoe. Its decent but not as good as I thought it would be

Never been in this thread before. I was surfing through Youtube and came up across those Megatron SC 2's. Wow, those look nice.

Totally slept on those 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom