Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Can't wait to see pics of the trainers 

@ntsap   i asked champs a few weeks back, and they told me to keep an eye out on their twitter and fb.. still nothing tho
tired.gif

Last edited:
There was a pic of the second trainers a week or two ago in this thread, I don't remember who posted it, but here it is again

Last edited:
I remember seeing it, but wasn't  for sure if that was gonna be it ... count me all the way in 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
hopefully they drop a better looking transformers pair this november it be dope if they retroed the optimus prime pair of bo jacksons from 07 this time with the autobot logos

Last edited:
Just seen the new cleats. Look sick. Will pick them up in a few months when pre-season start. Still waiting to break out the 1s I got off NDC last month. Def getting the black/white with that metallic swoosh.

So the new trainers look like they're Zoom Air instead of Air Max. The heel cushioning looks a lot like the KD V Elite.

Saw a few Transformer, CJ81s on the wall at the Atlantic City nike factory outlet for $75. Picked up a size 11. They still have a 9, 11, and some more randoms

Worth a shot if your looking for a pair. 

(609) 348-0573

Last edited:
Surprised by the quality and comfort of the sneaker. Hopefully the 2 is better aesthetically but has the same feel

Seriously considering picking up the other colorways and passing on the All Star pack

This shoe is amazing. Now I know what ya'll have been talking about

Last edited:
Still haven't seen the Rose Bowls in person. These were a major hit to me, best Nike cross-trainer in years. Hope this line goes for at least five shoe....

Back
Top Bottom