Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Been calling all week and size 13 is gone
indifferent.gif

brb gonna go strangle myself with my megatron gloves
indifferent.gif
When I called Nike last night they said they are still active in the system so possibly still coming out?!  Hopefully you get your pair sorry I took the 13

Guys call Nike New York 212-891-6453.  Just placed a phone order for my size 13 and my collection is complete!!!   Hope everyone gets their pair.

Repped. I still expect Champs to do something...at least I'm holding onto hope that they will lol

thanks for the info man... finally secured a pair of the  'raches without getting raped!.

Repped. I still expect Champs to do something...at least I'm holding onto hope that they will lol
Yea I think they might too but they are idiots haha I called like every day and they usually knew what I was talking about.  Called last night and the person who answered and the supervisor had no idea and couldn't find anything on any of the products haha

I think NDC MAY still too but who knows, this release is weird.

for those who ordered, why dont they give a order number or tracking once order is in. Also they didnt allow me to do store pickup.

Trying calling again but just give them the product # - 596632-004 - This is what worked for me.

kraftca1....you know who hooked you up
wink.gif
just a thank you for hooking everyone up with the hoodies.
Actually I called Nike and Champs last night and the Nike guy told me they had them in stock.  I was just waiting to see if they would take a phone order haha.  But I do REALLY appreciate you letting me know b/c usually I am the one who gets the info too late haha  I got you REPPED

Call and talk to operator until you get a lady like Sheri or Sheree or something like that.  Super helpful and nice.
yup that is who helped me as well. although come to mention it she didn't give me a order number or anything as well...

Let the hypebeasts come strollin through... Posting that was the WRONG move now their s**t is blown up. Ive had that info since yesterday afternoon. PM'ing is the way to go. Stay salty my friends got my size 12

Actually I called Nike and Champs last night and the Nike guy told me they had them in stock.  I was just waiting to see if they would take a phone order haha.  But I do REALLY appreciate you letting me know b/c usually I am the one who gets the info too late haha  I got you REPPED
No prob....just wanted to make sure these got into the hands of who actually wanted them first......I've been on the too late end myself so I know how ya feel......especially after YOU go out of your way too hook everyone else up!

I would assume more NT would get them wouldn't you think??

Last edited:
Let the hypebeasts come strollin through... Posting that was the WRONG move now their s**t is blown up. Ive had that info since yesterday afternoon. PM'ing is the way to go. Stay salty my friends got my size 12
My bad.  I didn't even think about the fact they'd be blowing up.  I just want everyone to get their pair.  I guess you live and learn.  I'll learn to DM the info from now on hahah

No prob....just wanted to make sure these got into the hands of who actually wanted them first......I've been on the too late end myself so I know how ya feel......especially after YOU go out of your way too hook everyone else up!

I would assume more NT would get them wouldn't you think??
Hard to say, with the Lunar TR1 (which I am still looking for and salty that Michigan didn't get) it was NY and Vegas.  These hit NY, Vegas, NJ, and Detroit.  Hopefully Champs and NDC still get them. 

Back
Top Bottom