Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Why tell me the size 13 is sold out then ask me if I want 12. Then telling you're going to pull my size 12, 90 minutes ago, just to call me back saying you're sold out of the ******g size 12....

:stoneface:

:stoneface:

Why tell me the size 13 is sold out then ask me if I want 12. Then telling you're going to pull my size 12, 90 minutes ago, just to call me back saying you're sold out of the ******g size 12....
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 I'm sorry to say this.. but Hater boxden just seems to have the worst luck in the shoe world it seems... he's like the nick cage of Web forums. Lol... in all honesty i feel your pain though man...

ohwell.gif

THANK YOU. I appreciate you answering me. Now, I hope more places get them for us that have missed out. I want these now. That 3M is
smokin.gif
I would suggest to keep calling nike and giving them the Style and color code. Also there is one more spot dropping them and it's this friday... PM me if you wanna know

Well I was unable to get a pair from NY, hope another store allows phone orders.

Hoody is back up on Champs..no sizes and it says the item is unavailable for purchase. Hoping they might activate it for you guys who missed out because there were NO megatron items up on Champs a couple of hours ago...here's hoping they put it back up for a reason.

Just got tracking for my hoodie from my NDC phone order. Too bad I didn't get an extra one.

Thanks again kraftca!

Niketown just called my back for huaraches. Thanks for the info and hoody just arrived at my doorstep.

Just came back from niketown nyc pickin up the huaraches. These are crazy in person. They still had a couple pairs left.

Just copped off a phone order my size too off niketown ny thank god..i would've went down there and copped but i rather be safe than sorry and cop off the phone order instead of going to the store and my size being gone and being SOL

congrats to everybody else that copped

Back
Top Bottom