Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

No 15's Love. 
mean.gif

Gotcha, soon as I asked the question I just clicked the monogram and signed in. Shipping cost was removed, I got these because I think the doernbecher 95's will be super limited......

Just called a local Champs here in Boston and only one store in all of New England got these in CT. So maybe they were limited up this way. Not sure why they are still sitting on NDC. Maybe people are sleeping on these and waiting for the volts. It does suck that we probably won't receive them before July 4th

Got my pair from champs at Roosevelt field. My boy picked them up, said everyone cared about the 8s and foams.

How sick would this shoe be if it was full-length Zoom? Nike, stop putting max air in trainers, guys like Zoom Air better! Gotta get those Volts, while a black/blue/silver has got to be on its way too.

Just called a local Champs here in Boston and only one store in all of New England got these in CT. So maybe they were limited up this way. Not sure why they are still sitting on NDC. Maybe people are sleeping on these and waiting for the volts. It does suck that we probably won't receive them before July 4th

The Northeast did not have much luck with gettin the Calvin Johnson trainers..the store I copped my pair from was in Farmington, CT and they had a FSR when I left there about 2.5 hours ago..a real clean shoe and comfortable too..glad I copped..

plenty at Champs @ Westland today, all the gear... Haven't seen those Red shorts anywhere, that's what I really wanted.  Grabbed the hat, the navy shirt and the trainers.

somehow had 2 trainers in my cart on Eastbay this morning, let me check out and all because I didn't think I'd score in person, so maybe just cancel that.

Last edited:
plenty at Champs @ Westland today, all the gear... Haven't seen those Red shorts anywhere, that's what I really wanted.  Grabbed the hat, the navy shirt and the trainers.

somehow had 2 trainers in my cart on Eastbay this morning, let me check out and all because I didn't think I'd score in person, so maybe just cancel that.
I copped from Champs in 12 Oaks, the saleswoman said nobody had asked about them. Somewhat disappointing I guess in terms wanting to support a guy who has committed long term to the city. Maybe they'll pick up steam. Couldn't do the $30 t-shirt at this time but I'll be back for it.

Do you have pictures of the red shorts?

Yo JM or anyone who might have info...

Will any of the Trainers release in sizes higher than 13?

^ hopefully they will be as easy to cop. I really don't want to see 10 CWs of this shoe though. Nike has been getting carried away with sigs.

For those looking for the red shorts, they were in at my store. They aren't CJ81 specific (no logo, etc.), they're just a regular basketball pair. Also, in case it matters to anyone, the color running down the side is black, not navy. That's a deal breaker for some, I know, and not for others. Just sayin'. 

Just got an email from east bay that my sandy creeks are backordered for 2 weeks and its possible the order might get canceled :frown:

Back
Top Bottom