Cam'ron is top 10 dead or alive

Young Evan Ross.. I see you Dre now i see why you was hating on Big Boi earlier in the thread he was taxing yo a-s in ATL
15_evan_ross.jpg

[B-Rabbit 8 Mile].:waits for my pic to be posted which 80% of the music forum has seen:.[B-Rabbit 8Mile]

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Im not debating with nobody....I said my piece, homeboy responded....I ain't feel that money's comments deserved to be addressed....so I didn't.

Plus I already said you got it B.....Cam invented swagger and everyone else is just riding his wave. I get it now.

I'm just trying to soak up the jewels from here on in....I mean, you are the professor of swag...your anime knowledge is all the way up...you knocking them down left and right...you bout to be caking with that Associate degree in Photoshop from Howard....so I know that your taste in Hip-Hop must be equally official.

You just an all around official dude. I was wrong for even having my own opinion.....

2exbl0i.jpg

There nothing to even argue about anymore....you're swagger overpowered me......you on a hundred, thousand, trillion right now ma dude (peep the popped collar and southpolt mongram
pimp.gif
). Cam is top 10 and Dre is the Swami of Swagger....
smokin.gif

***POPS IN PURPLE HAZE AND TRIES TO GET SWAGGER LIKE DRE***

Its all about the swagger y'all...allll about the swagger.
you pose on here as some sort of enlightened socially conscious dude. but you're real immature and from the things you type, pretty young ican see.

you said his peers like "wayne and T.I." and I said Cam influenced both. I'll go real deep into it if you want, but once I do don't pull a$+*+% move and cop out or run from the thread.

You said he's on the same level as rappers like Fab (who he did influence) Jada, styles, and Kweli. When I made the "peers" comment i wasn'treferring to them, just the dudes above. But if you really want me to go into how I believe Cam influenced the dudes above, again I will if you promise toread it and respond accordingly when i pose questions to you.

My points didn't make sense? They were thatttt incomprehensible, or you just had nothing to say?

but you know what, yeah, you stopped responding to ME because my points weren't worth acknowledging. you're right.

I also like how you assumed I was white. Why? Serious question.

I'm just trying to soak up the jewels from here on in....I mean, you are the professor of swag...your anime knowledge is all the way up...you knocking them down left and right...you bout to be caking with that Associate degree in Photoshop from Howard....so I know that your taste in Hip-Hop must be equally official.
I mean, I'm a college student doing my thing. You're 26 with 2 degrees in a 1 bedroom studio inHarlem making shirts to sell at bodegas thinking you're doing it. Come on man lol.

Young Evan Ross.. I see you Dre now i see why you was hating on Big Boi earlier in the thread he was taxing yo a-s in ATL
Got damn that was terrible.

Nako XL wrote:

you pose on here as some sort of enlightened socially conscious dude. but you're real immature and from the things you type, pretty young i can see.

you said his peers like "wayne and T.I." and I said Cam influenced both. I'll go real deep into it if you want, but once I do don't pull a $+*+% move and cop out or run from the thread.

You said he's on the same level as rappers like Fab (who he did influence) Jada, styles, and Kweli. When I made the "peers" comment i wasn't referring to them, just the dudes above. But if you really want me to go into how I believe Cam influenced the dudes above, again I will if you promise to read it and respond accordingly when i pose questions to you.

My points didn't make sense? They were thatttt incomprehensible, or you just had nothing to say?

but you know what, yeah, you stopped responding to ME because my points weren't worth acknowledging. you're right.

You're right....I'm immature

Ayo.

[Angie Martinez]This didn't start out bad[/Angie Martinez]

But on the real any one who has guru or chuck d in their top 10 i don't respect. Mr. Back then lemonade was a popular drink and Mr. Have Paris write myrhymes? Come on and public enemy is my favorite group behind outkast but come on fellas

Nako XL wrote:

you pose on here as some sort of enlightened socially conscious dude. but you're real immature and from the things you type, pretty young i can see.

you said his peers like "wayne and T.I." and I said Cam influenced both. I'll go real deep into it if you want, but once I do don't pull a $+*+% move and cop out or run from the thread.

You said he's on the same level as rappers like Fab (who he did influence) Jada, styles, and Kweli. When I made the "peers" comment i wasn't referring to them, just the dudes above. But if you really want me to go into how I believe Cam influenced the dudes above, again I will if you promise to read it and respond accordingly when i pose questions to you.

You're right....I'm immature

Ayo.

UH. YES. I'D LIKE TWO FRONT-ROW TICKETS TO THE IRONY SHOW.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

I mean, I'm a college student doing my thing. You're 26 with 2 degrees in a 1 bedroom studio in Harlem making shirts to sell at bodegas thinking you're doing it. Come on man lol.

Got damn that was terrible.

Yeah...you're a college student..."doing your thing". You just in lampin in your luxury Howard dorm suite (they real fly...I seen em)....justlayin back wacthin Naruto and gettin topped off by DC's finest.....

I mean....All we did last time NT came through to my crib was chill in front of the 52 inch, poppin bottles with some dirty nekid borads....blowingLs on theterrace in Co-Op....BUT YOU...I mean...DAMN....I remember them pics of you from that last NT summit.....YOU WAS BOSS'D UP FOR REAL....you ain't evenwant to mingle with the rest of the asian kids....you was just posted up in the shadows.....holdin down your own table like Adebisi...._s ain't want it youat all....You never let life cheat you playboy.....
pimp.gif

2sacv8o.jpg

I don't understand how you roast people to death on the other sites and then come over and spray propane. It's wild confusing, you struggling right nowfam. Bragging about your moms house is whats hot in the e-streets?

I don't understand how you roast people to death on the other sites and then come over and spray propane. It's wild confusing, you struggling right now fam.

No roastin...I'm just statin the facts.

With all the slick talk that you do....I just wanted to remind the people that you really are that dude.

hmmm huey i think you forgot to bring the last statement when quoting. dont worry you can always edit
smile.gif

haha let me stop instigating and appreciating
CAM that is

I don't understand how you roast people to death on the other sites and then come over and spray propane. It's wild confusing, you struggling right now fam. Bragging about your moms house is whats hot in the e-streets?

Good lookin Scott...I ain't even peep that last comedic gem that he edited in there....

Bragging about my moms house huh?....
rimshot.gif

33p9eab.gif

No need for another edit...you got it. I can't hang with you. I just make low quality streetwear and live with my moms.

You in Howard ballin out....I understand....Your life is like a movie....an anime movie.

I don't think you've realized yet that you can't embarrass me by talking about anime lol. I watch it, I'm not putting on some intellectual xrevolutionary facade to impress people on the internet like you. Do you fam start the revolution- take out the big bad illuminati one corny photoshop at atime.

I don't think you've realized yet that you can't embarrass me by talking about anime lol. I watch it, I'm not putting on some intellectual x revolutionary facade to impress people on the internet like you. Do you fam start the revolution- take out the big bad illuminati one corny photoshop at a time.

I would never try to embarass you...a _ with the complete uncensored Blu-Ray box set of "Ghost in The Shell"...has entirely too much swagger to beembarassed...I'm just paying homage.

And yeah that exactly what i'm trying to do....edit your post before the Feds catch on to my plan.
nerd.gif

I don't think you've realized yet that you can't embarrass me by talking about anime lol. I watch it, I'm not putting on some intellectual x revolutionary facade to impress people on the internet like you. Do you fam start the revolution- take out the big bad illuminati one corny photoshop at a time.

I would never try to embarass you...a _ with the complete uncensored Blu-Ray box set of "Ghost in The Shell"...has entirely too much swagger to be embarassed...I'm just paying homage.

And yeah that exactly what i'm trying to do....edit your post before the Feds catch on to my plan.
nerd.gif
you've basically been talking %!$# for the past 4 pages. you haven't contributed anything with this thread.

so far i ignored your @!%@$%+* cuz ive been tryin to stick to the topic at hand. if you got issues with Dre, pm him or take it to the other site. stop withthis hs girl nonsense already.

in other words, im asking you politely, kick rocks.

219nq5h.jpg

You actually think I care what you say? Speak with respect and maybe you'll get some on here. Not mine but maybe somebody's.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I would never try to embarass you...a _ with the complete uncensored Blu-Ray box set of "Ghost in The Shell"...has entirely too much swagger to be embarassed...I'm just paying homage.

nerd.gif
you've basically been talking %!$# for the past 4 pages. you haven't contributed anything with this thread.

so far i ignored your @!%@$%+* cuz ive been tryin to stick to the topic at hand. if you got issues with Dre, pm him or take it to the other site. stop with this hs girl nonsense already.

in other words, im asking you politely, kick rocks.

This _....
laugh.gif

You just keep ignoring ok....

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

2rg1cp0.jpg

You actually think I care what you say? Speak with respect and maybe you'll get some on here. Not mine but maybe somebody's.

I'm half-white and I thought they were all-hilarious.

Cam gets his s_ off no question....

But who is he better than on this list?...Biggie, Jay, Nas, Pac, Rakim, Pun, Common, Eminem, Andre 3K, KRS-1?

Back
Top Bottom