Can any NT Dominican confirm? "Totoface"?

laugh.gif

I may be spelling/saying it wrong but it sounded like "toe-toe"face

Heard one of my kids say this as I was passing them and idunno why, but it just made me laugh because I thought they were calling another student a "dogface." I just assumed "toto" was another word/slang for dog in spanish--my spanish is pretty non-existent at this point btw lol (and the girl I think they were talking about did look a bit dog-faced), but because I laughed they were like "ooooh she's Dominican, I knew it." They wouldn't tell me what it was and said it can't be looked up because it was some kind of Dominican slang. They were bein real cryptic and said it was inappropriate to say. Google hasn't been much help, they knew it. Urban dictionary tells me its a dumbass. Is that all? It's been driving me crazy all day.

I know (well think...anyone besides ninja? lol) there are a few here, so i hope at least one person knows this...

OH. MY. GOD. 

LMAO. No lie, they said "you have one." LMAOOOOOO. I was so mortified thinking omgggg were they calling me ugly or something hahahaha. That is sooooo funny. But creepy. What the hell does a p*ssyface look like!? Kids these days...
mean.gif

ok thanks guys! 

Back
Top Bottom