CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT JORDANS WERE IN THIS BOX AND COST THIS MUCH?

Originally Posted by ogmj23

SMH @ ANYONE who does NOT know that that is an OG 1 box. If you're into Jordan's and do not know that just LOG OUT. NOW!

big talk....................

real talk though, on a board full of people who think they are into Jordans everyone should just know by looking at that box what shoes come in it.

Most likely Is, definately not IIIs. IIIs came in an Elephant print box.

Bet that was an easy cop. lol I doubt it. 25 bucks coulda got you a full tank of gas and groceries lol

Back in 1987, in Windsor Ontario (Canada), my dad bought me the OG 1 White/Black/Red Hi for $20 at a local shoe sale.

Wish I still had em.

The answer to your question is at the top center of this picture, which by the way is from the same group of photos as the one you posted...

And yes Jordan 1's were always on sale for that cheap and cheaper. We had a spot we could get them for $29.99/pair on clearance til around 89 and theseamingless unlimited supply of them finally dried up... Boy do I wish I could go back in time and buy a few pairs to sit on...

The things people passed up then, if they only knew what they'd be getting 20-23 years later
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LilCarmelo88

it says air jordan iii white/blk/red.....you gotta steal if you still got em
These def. aren't AJIII's. Retail on those were 100.00 not 65.00 like the box reads. I'm leaning towards sometype of I's.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by LilCarmelo88

it says air jordan iii white/blk/red.....you gotta steal if you still got em
These def. aren't AJIII's. Retail on those were 100.00 not 65.00 like the box reads. I'm leaning towards sometype of I's.
First... you are right. Those are NOT AJIII's!!! I'd like to know where LilCarmelo88 THINKS it says "Air JordanIII".

Second... you don't have to lean towards, my man... that is an OG I box. No question. Lock this thread up.

Originally Posted by metalmaned

The answer to your question is at the top center of this picture, which by the way is from the same group of photos as the one you posted...

And yes Jordan 1's were always on sale for that cheap and cheaper. We had a spot we could get them for $29.99/pair on clearance til around 89 and the seamingless unlimited supply of them finally dried up... Boy do I wish I could go back in time and buy a few pairs to sit on...
pimp.gif
so much heat i just got a sunburn.
pimp.gif

It's the OG 1's. Those were the ONLY one retail under 100 bucks. Back then 65 bucks was pushin it for a pair of kicks, most were around 35-45 bucks.Then the 2's came, made in italy and hittin for a solid bill........ain't looked back since, lol.

man....i remember back in the day...when jordans would sit on shelves for a year....you could buy the previous year's j cheap...once the new ones cameout...those were the days...
frown.gif

i remember when SNEAKERHEADS were everywhere on NT. (are the newbies wondering what NT is now?) kinda disappointing to see lack of shoe knowledge in lots ofthese posts. most of the NT users had OG's as thier first pair of J's...not retros. with that in mind...its obvious OG boxes are pretty foreign to someof you. might wanna try a different forum.

Back
Top Bottom