Can I get a LC on these youth DB 4s?

I never did do much research on the youth size but those superman logo should look similar to the men's sizes

That's the first thing I noticed too that the tips didn't go all the way to the end.

Trying to find a pair for the wife.
GS sizes are different..The Sman logo will not go to the ends on GS sizes..HOWEVER, az you probably know 8/10 of these for sale will be fakes..If you love the wifey and dont wanna sleep on the couch, id make sure i pay accordingly and look for a legit reseller/dealer..hahahah. Look to pay between $500-$750 for a legit pair IMO.

Heres a legit GS pair for comparison..Nevermind this guys crazy prices..Hes always SKY high, but 100% legit for sure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jordan-4-IV-Retro-GS-DB-doernbecher-/221130260879

Last edited:
Thanks @TIMMYBRIXXX seems like 9/10 are fake and youth sz are harder to find them adult ones but does the pair I posted look fake to you as well?

Thanks @TIMMYBRIXXX seems like 9/10 are fake and youth sz are harder to find them adult ones but does the pair I posted look fake to you as well?
The shape and colors of the laces look a bit off to me..Color could just be the images though(notice the lace color in the pair i referenced is darker)..Also these images seem to be generic product shots..I would be very cautious here..Id request tagged images of THE PAIR you will be purchasing..PP invoice ONLY of course, also make sure invoice states 100% authentic or money back INCLUDING shipping costs..Also LC what shows up just to be 100.

Ok thank you so much again. I am going to request tagged pics right now and yeah for sure paypal only all the time.

Back
Top Bottom