Can I get a reward for uncovering a growing operation?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

Your coming to a sneaker message board asking people for advise on if you should notify authorities about a grow house? First off you will get zero, zilch, nothing for a reward. Even the cops will think your a sucker for running around tattling, they got more important crimes to deal with than your weed house. If they are not hurting or threatening you, let it be.

On the real though, I have no respect for you or what your thinking of doing. Karma will come back and get you real bad, and if you do decide to do it, I hope the very worst for you. If your willing to risk your life and respect from others over $5,000 (which you will NEVER get) then there is no hope for you. Mind your own business and get a life.

PS ( I noticed your from the pacific NW, I don't know if your bright enough to figure out but the ONLY economy out there is growing marijuana. It's better they are growing and selling weed than breaking into your house and robbing you for everything you have)

roll.gif
same thing i imagined while reading this nonsensical post

and the "Dumbest NTer of The Month" award goes to...

Says the guy with Adolf junior in his avatar.
Educate yourself on Guevara before posting ignorant comments.

OP think about the consequences, you tell the cops there's a "growing operation" at so and so. They raid the place, arrest the offenders, and seize all the marijuana. You feel like the man cause you got $1000-$5000 or how ever much they decide to give you just for talking. Odds are there might be a drought due to you being a "good citizen". People know people, and people will talk. Don't only think the cops can rat you out. You got fams and friends who will know about this and they will spread your business.

At the end, its your decision.

I don't smoke weed, but I probably wouldn't do anything, unless it became very clear and evident that it made the neighborhood a more dangerous place. I wouldn't do it for the sake of the money reward.

The prohibition of marijuana is a law that is malum prohibitum, it is illegal only because of the caprices of a legislature, acting on racist and nativists passions and fulfilling the wishes of the tobacco lobby. Smoking, growing or selling marijuana is not a malum in se action, something that is evil in the eyes of a discerning memeber of the community.

Informing the police of a malum in se action like murder, theft, rape, arson, extortion or other acts of force and fraud is just fine and is not "snitching." What you want to do is inform the authorities because someone is doing something whose illegality is dubious. The prohibition of marijuana is an unjust law, an illegitimate law, a law that should not be obeyed and those who aid the authorities in perpetuating this injustice are themselves the ones who are committing a true wrong.

Most cultural experiences are born from people who have lived under even more corrupt, capricious and malicious government then we have today. There is reason why, in one way of another, hatred and disdain for those who collaborate with authorities. In most of the Spanish speaking World, in Italy, in occupied Ireland, in China and in black American communities, collaboration with authorities whose interests are opposed to that of one's own community is very prudently, stigmatized.

OP, have some dignity, have some self respect, be a man and do aid and assists the authorities in enforcing a truly evil and illegitimate law.

People get killed for real like ALL the time where I'm from for snitching I would think twice you never know who owns that place.....even the cops grow where I'm from.....

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

so you would not only ruin the life of the people that operate it
Their lives were already ruined. What do you think got him/her/them into dealing weed in the first place?

You prob aren't gonna get #*+@ from the feds for "snitching"

If it's not putting you in danger.. why snitch

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

If it was a meth lab most of you guys would be saying the complete opposite. I don't smoke weed anymore. Doesn't affect me. I am just saying hypothetical, obviously. DCALLAMERICAN get your %$! in here with your traditional %$! morals and give me some back up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go to a telephone booth, call the cops, tell them the information but don't state your name or anything. You will not get a reward in cash, but drugs off the street is always a good reward!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Rexanglorum wrote:

The prohibition of marijuana is a law that is malum prohibitum, it is illegal only because of the caprices of a legislature, acting on racist and nativists passions and fulfilling the wishes of the tobacco lobby. Smoking, growing or selling marijuana is not a malum in se action, something that is evil in the eyes of a discerning memeber of the community.

Informing the police of a malum in se action like murder, theft, rape, arson, extortion or other acts of force and fraud is just fine and is not "snitching." What you want to do is inform the authorities because someone is doing something whose illegality is dubious. The prohibition of marijuana is an unjust law, an illegitimate law, a law that should not be obeyed and those who aid the authorities in perpetuating this injustice are themselves the ones who are committing a true wrong.

Most cultural experiences are born from people who have lived under even more corrupt, capricious and malicious government then we have today. There is reason why, in one way of another, hatred and disdain for those who collaborate with authorities. In most of the Spanish speaking World, in Italy, in occupied Ireland, in China and in black American communities, collaboration with authorities whose interests are opposed to that of one's own community is very prudently, stigmatized.

OP, have some dignity, have some self respect, be a man and do aid and assists the authorities in enforcing a truly evil and illegitimate law.

I love this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom