Can I get a reward for uncovering a growing operation?

Originally Posted by Manglor

The value system on NT is %!@ backwards. Do not listen to these children. Get that house out of your neighborhood, reward or not.

Did you even read this damn thread??

HE is a WEED SMOKER!

So if he got that house out of his neighborhood it was just make it more difficult for him to score his own damn drugs.

And the house in question is not even in his damn neighborhood it's in the middle of nowhere near some scary looking house him and his deliquent buddies were trespasssing at.

Reading is fun-da-mental kid.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

If it was a meth lab most of you guys would be saying the complete opposite. I don't smoke weed anymore. Doesn't affect me. I am just saying hypothetical, obviously. DCALLAMERICAN get your %$! in here with your traditional %$! morals and give me some back up.

The value system on NT is %!@ backwards. Do not listen to these children. Get that house out of your neighborhood, reward or not.

HE is a WEED SMOKER!

So if he got that house out of his neighborhood it was just make it more difficult for him to score his own damn drugs.

And the house in question is not even in his damn neighborhood it's in the middle of nowhere near some scary looking house him and his deliquent buddies were trespasssing at.

Good question. But if you want to be technical, he said he WAS a weed smoker. Past tense meaning he doesnt anymore. The weed has no use to him. (not that it matters in the first place)

it is indeed 
wink.gif

you might get a reward... its called an early grave! don't funk with it anymore someone might walk in there and see you then get your wig split!

HE is a WEED SMOKER!

1. I don't smoke pot, so you saying reading is fundamental is very ironic.
2. Me and my "delinquent" buddies were trespassing on a house that is not owned property. It is abandoned, so if the previous owners have a problem, it is very evident they do not care.
3. We were just bored and my little brother told me about this old house that was pretty cool, so we went and checked it out, and the other house happened to be across the street.

Don't start on me with that delinquent +#*%. You know damn well you've done much worse. 

What an idiot. You're not a snitch cause you want to tell on the house. You're a snitch cause you ONLY want to tell if you get a reward. SUCKA

f all snitchin to the cops, ima tell my homies to put in work and break me off a pound or somethin

The funny thing is that it's not anonymous lol I remember this lady snitched on some people in Brooklyn and had to run down south with the lil 10 k they gave her

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Everyone saying snitches get stitches is so obnoxious and immature. If I snitch on a meth lab, they aren't hurting me either, but you guys all agree I am doing the right thing? I am not even talking about the type of drug. If I tell the authorities on something of that nature, all of the sudden I'm doing the right thing? It's still snitching under your guys' definition.

Mind your own goddamn business tho. Why you a "grown" (and i use that term loosely) %$! man being a tattle tail?

Originally Posted by dreClark

How is this 'Snitching' ?

indifferent.gif

how is it not?

op was nosey as hell and walked close to a vacant house and that smelled like weed.  now he wants to snitch to make a little bit of money.  i hope the person behind the op has cameras outside and got a good picture of him.  that way if @%*! hits the fan, there not the only ones goin down.

You aren't getting any money unless you rob those people who have the operation going. This thread should be deleted.

I will be the first one to call the cops if something was going down in my neighborhood...and I smoke on the regular.

I'll be damned if I'm going to let my property value slide cause of some ******ed "code of the streets"

I do not know about this "snitches get stitches" philosophy but I do ascribe to "Mind Your Own Damn Business" school of thought. Perhaps I am overly cautious or too paranoid but what if the police is involved in this operations or it is larger than you anticipate? Is the reward worth your life. Plus, I don't agree with the fact that you want to report it mainly for the reward.

Peace and MYOB.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

I will be the first one to call the cops if something was going down in my neighborhood...and I smoke on the regular.

I'll be damned if I'm going to let my property value slide cause of some ******ed "code of the streets"

how would the price depreciate if nobody knew about the operation.  if anything, wouldn't the property value slide after the snitchin.

I have to ask this question everytime I see the term getting loosely around on here but do any of you really know what a snitch is?

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

I have to ask this question everytime I see the term getting loosely around on here but do any of you really know what a snitch is?

someone who aint mindin their own business and is going to tattle tail to get something.

Wrong. Thanks to the stop snitching movement and all these rappers people are misinformed. Snitching is me and you busting a move and I get caught and tell on you to get a reduced sentence.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

someone who aint mindin their own business and is going to tattle tail to get something.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by dreClark

How is this 'Snitching' ?

indifferent.gif

how is it not?

op was nosey as hell and walked close to a vacant house and that smelled like weed.  now he wants to snitch to make a little bit of money.  i hope the person behind the op has cameras outside and got a good picture of him.  that way if @%*! hits the fan, there not the only ones goin down.
It is impossible to snitch if you weren't involved in the situation. Only way op is a 'snitch' is if he was involed in the growing operation himself and told the authorities what was going on.

So again, I ask, how is this snitching?

Back
Top Bottom