Can I get a reward for uncovering a growing operation?

Long story short, I think I stumbled upon an abandoned house today that I think is a growing operation.

-hoses and electricity running into house, all windows blocked and foiled. Strong scent.

Anyways, I am gonna check it out again, if I find it is, is there anyway I can get some kind of reward for turning it in?

roll.gif

No you dont get a reward.

sad thing is you get a reward for snitching on illegal immigrant.

Then screw it, grow on. They can flip me some coin if I can find that or else screw it. Maybe I will tell the police I won't tell them the location unless I am guaranteed some cash.

Can't believe you would snitch on something that ain't hurting nobody.

Quit being a @!!$!, break in and steal the weed. I'm assuming you aren't very street smart so go sell it to your local cannibus club.

You might get shot attempting to break into that abandoned house though. Good luck.

just play a practical joke on them, run in one day and yell "DEA!!! DEA!!!" with a nerf gun, then tell them jk

Originally Posted by Clever

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

the reward is the weed dummy

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
..dont snitch..if anything take some weed for yaself and find someone to flip it for you or do it yourself..telling would put all of it to waste
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Then screw it, grow on. They can flip me some coin if I can find that or else screw it. Maybe I will tell the police I won't tell them the location unless I am guaranteed some cash.
You gonna extort the police, as opposed to the growers? 
roll.gif

grin.gif

Say you guys wouldn't snitch on a weed growery that you had no idea of who was running it if there was a reward in it

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

threaten em.. tell em you'll tell the police if they don't pay you off
pimp.gif

That's a good way to get murdered.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Say you guys wouldn't snitch on a weed growery that you had no idea of who was running it if there was a reward in it
unless osama bin laden was growing it then you arent getting a dime.

If it was a meth lab most of you guys would be saying the complete opposite. I don't smoke weed anymore. Doesn't affect me. I am just saying hypothetical, obviously. DCALLAMERICAN get your %$! in here with your traditional %$! morals and give me some back up.

dudes is ******ed these days....lol dodo bird  

edit: "I aint no F!!!n witness, i mind my F!!!n business/......hear no evil see no evil, is you F!!!n finished"

Meth labs could blow up though. Finding a green house isn't even in the same ball park as that.

Quit trying to justify the fact that your a snitch lol.

Back
Top Bottom