Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

hmm I hear it...

[pac] its on me [/pac]
grin.gif
just wondering, where are both of you from? just wondering...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is the breakdown after 2days[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We have those who are versatile in the art of taking it to the rim and those who can only use onehand[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][Can I hit + more] vs [Can I hit] vs [ Simp talk][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]now, ANY one of those can get the job done, it just depends on the guy[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I see we have a lot of the aggressive supporters and those who are new to the game.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Easy breakdown, if you want to bang the boards with the jumpoff -- go with the ["can Ihit"][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you want to mingle down low with the allstars and grab your double double, go with the [SimpTalk][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you want to be a versatile Point Foward and make the allstar team by fans voting you in as well asyour teammmates, go with the [Can I hit + more][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The breakdown of these chicks is:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]>Jumpoffs[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]-you got pure jumpoffs who bite[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]-jumpoffs who play hard to get[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] + you need injury reports on either of ^these two before you make the trade[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] + post pics of their aids tests or DUCKTALES[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]> Nonskeezers[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Those who won't necessarily bite on the "can I hit" but you gotta recover with simptalk of some sort[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Those who aren't biting at all and tell you to,and I quote, "check your %$*% at thedoor"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]>Nonskeezers who play the game as well, if not better than YOU[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- They don't bite on any lines[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The previous "Can I Hit" threads have been comedy, but many and I dare say MANY have takenquite a few L's[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This thread cannot and will not be like those previously because they were in a different era of thegame word to Jordan vs Kobe & handchecking[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm a fan of either style it takes to get to the rim because I am a huge fan of the game, I evenenjoy watching the damn Spurs play[/color]
tongue.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In this thread, you can take any of the aforementioned approaches as long as you get to the rim, itjust depends on how big of a risk you want to take word to PacMan Jones[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You have to be able to distinguish the types of chicks you need to spit lines to and those who youhave to be real with. Not every cat is meant for the "Can I Hit", thats why I'm taking somewhat of a different approach and trying to incorporatethose who don't use that style of play. Some don't play the Suns from '05 style of basketball, they may play the same as the '08 Suns...inbetween[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We are trying to encourage one and another to get those triple doubles and if you are[/color]
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], quadruple triple doubles damnit[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You can have your pick, jumpoffs or nonjumpoffs ..[/color]
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just remember if you are strictly a jumpoff type, you better have health insurance[/color]
happy.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you a simp, you're welcome in this thread..shiii NT needs a thread just for hit and misses onchicks and that's what this one can be, but don't forget ..the point of this draft was to HIT.[/color]
devil.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]With all that said, let's get after everything that moves thats *trade worthy*[/color]
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit--- for those wondering where the hell I am, I'm in between the DFW,Arkansas, and Ohio -- I'm shooting from any area on the court[/color]
wink.gif

Sork showing these youngsters exactly how its done, no bs'ing or any of that. This game is all about audibles gentleman. I am seeing to much copy n paste,which really should only be used for the openings, once she takes the bait, depending on what she types is when you go in and wow her with your quick, on yourtoes response.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit--- for those wondering where the hell I am, I'm in between the DFW, Arkansas, and Ohio -- I'm shooting from any area on the court[/color]
wink.gif
i may be able to hook you up with some females....
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit--- for those wondering where the hell I am, I'm in between the DFW,[/color] [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Arkansas[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], and Ohio -- I'm shooting from any area on the court[/color]
wink.gif

you mind doing some scouting for me?

i got 26 pages of mediocrity and angles, and gotta get in the game.

Any chick going for the "can I hit it" must have AIDS. Tell em to post tagged pics and AIDS results or ducktales.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

jen.jpg

12.JPG

lol yea
Orig Below------------
you look on point in your profile picture and just wanted to tell you that you look like a beautiful woman interested in fellatio? Am I correct in my assumptions?

Orig Below------------
uuummmm wat?!?!?!
Orig Below------------
what that thang smell like ?

Orig Below------------
hey
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
girls nowadays are too lazy to even write

and she slow as
4f2361113be8e32d86d98bdc199b353e1ad44e9d.gif
I can tell
smh.gif
25216b3eee858a173c015823189a8b9e423469d6.gif
Peep..

what bout my mouth [
mad.gif
]
Orig Below------------
Please excuse my intrusion, but my concern for your need of fillatio and attractive smile has drawn me to conclude that you might receive numerous amounts ofmessages a day. None in which offers you anything of your interest. I, on the other hand am willing to make your day. I enjoy role playing and if you would beinterested in trying it, you should contact me. All in all, wassup with dat mouf? oww

Orig Below------------
lol... yes i do
Orig Below------------
splendid, i am too. where you at ? u smoke ?

Orig Below------------
lol yea
Orig Below------------
you look on point in your profile picture and just wanted to tell you that you look like a beautiful woman interested in fellatio? Am I correct in myassumptions?

Orig Below------------
uuummmm wat?!?!?!
Orig Below------------

Orig Below------------
hey

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Edit--- for those wondering where the hell I am, I'm in between the DFW, Arkansas, and Ohio -- I'm shooting from any area on the court
wink.gif
nerd.gif

Ay man are you in Houston? Have you had any luck with these Htown females?

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit--- for those wondering where the hell I am, I'm in between the DFW, Arkansas, and Ohio -- I'm shooting from any area on the court[/color]
wink.gif
nerd.gif

im 2/2 for getting numbers
havent gone in for the touchdown tho...
they highschool females tho...

wink.gif
nerd.gif

I am. I smashed. can i borrow you, works...dont kill it

What area you searchin in fam ? Kingwood humble spring greenspoint etc ALL north houston is mine, im tellin you right now
laugh.gif

what plays are you using ? are you sure your cleets are tied right brotha ? don't trip on our field
grin.gif

Edit--- for those wondering where the hell I am, I'm in between the DFW, Arkansas, and Ohio -- I'm shooting from any area on the court
wink.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
DFW J.O's

wink.gif
nerd.gif

Yea, I'm working on one, an older one to be exact. What side town you on?

jen.jpg

12.JPG

lol yea
Orig Below------------
you look on point in your profile picture and just wanted to tell you that you look like a beautiful woman interested in fellatio? Am I correct in my assumptions?

Orig Below------------
uuummmm wat?!?!?!
Orig Below------------

Orig Below------------
hey
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

and she slow as
I can tell
smh.gif
Peep..

what bout my mouth [
mad.gif
]
Orig Below------------
Please excuse my intrusion, but my concern for your need of fillatio and attractive smile has drawn me to conclude that you might receive numerous amounts of messages a day. None in which offers you anything of your interest. I, on the other hand am willing to make your day. I enjoy role playing and if you would be interested in trying it, you should contact me. All in all, wassup with dat mouf? oww

Orig Below------------
lol... yes i do
Orig Below------------

Orig Below------------
lol yea
Orig Below------------

Orig Below------------
uuummmm wat?!?!?!
Orig Below------------

Orig Below------------
hey
if i'm reading this from the botton correctly, you had her at "do you like to smoke" once she yeah....

wink.gif
nerd.gif

I am. I smashed. can i borrow you, works...dont kill it

What area you searchin in fam ? Kingwood humble spring greenspoint etc ALL north houston is mine, im tellin you right now
laugh.gif

what plays are you using ? are you sure your cleets are tied right brotha ? don't trip on our field
grin.gif

I'm in the Southwest, Alief to be exact. Yea that's true that the can i borrow you line work. It's golden. Its been a slow week, not a lot ofbirds online.

Originally Posted by Lui Kang817

nerd.gif
DFW J.O's
idk if i can help you out there...ill try to keep you updated tho...
where you stay at?

Yea, I'm working on one, an older one to be exact. What side town you on?
north side

Originally Posted by tmukg21

jen.jpg

12.JPG

lol yea
Orig Below------------

Orig Below------------
uuummmm wat?!?!?!
Orig Below------------

Orig Below------------
hey
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

and she slow as
I can tell
smh.gif
Peep..

what bout my mouth [
mad.gif
]
Orig Below------------
Please excuse my intrusion, but my concern for your need of fillatio and attractive smile has drawn me to conclude that you might receive numerous amounts of messages a day. None in which offers you anything of your interest. I, on the other hand am willing to make your day. I enjoy role playing and if you would be interested in trying it, you should contact me. All in all, wassup with dat mouf? oww

Orig Below------------
lol... yes i do
Orig Below------------

Orig Below------------
lol yea
Orig Below------------

Orig Below------------
uuummmm wat?!?!?!
Orig Below------------

Orig Below------------
hey
if i'm reading this from the botton correctly, you had her at "do you like to smoke" once she yeah....

You took the L after writing that long response, shoulda went in and asked for the digits, you can probably still salvage this though.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Don't truly need help, but I wanna see what yall got...[/color]

To:
Subject: Re:
AWWW...YOU PROMiSE!

-LOVE URSELF 4 EVER EFFORLESSLY.....
------ Original note ------

To:
Subject:
can i borrow you??? i promise ill give you back

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Don't truly need help, but I wanna see what yall got...[/color]

To:
AWWW...YOU PROMiSE!

To:
Subject:

"we'll see about that... i aint tryina sell you a mortgage ma, but whats good with us ? lets say we get some BBQ.."

edit: http://www.localhookupz.com/memberpage/ImToxicBissh

hit her up

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

To:
AWWW...YOU PROMiSE!

To:
Subject:
"we'll see about that... i aint tryina sell you a mortgage ma, but whats good with us ? lets say we get some BBQ.."

edit: http://www.localhookupz.com/memberpage/ImToxicBisshhttp://www.localhookupz.com/memberpage/ImToxicBissh

hit her up

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]She in NY I'm in STL[/color]

L0L..& ********

To:
Subject: Re: Re:
LOL yeah I promise!
wink.gif

*crosses fingers*

Anyway, My name is Tristan, and you would be?

To:
AWWW...YOU PROMiSE!

To:
Subject:

a lil update...

not bad for a 30 year old

l_460e72b2e1434b27af9fcdfabbedc6de.jpg

Nice to meet you too Nikki. So tell me a lil bit about yourself....

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 2, 2009 7:28 AM

hey keith im nikki. nice to meet you.

Date: Jan 1, 2009 9:35 PM

Yea, please allow me to introduce myself, I'm Keith and I would forever be grateful if you could tell me your name.

Date: Jan 1, 2009 11:21 PM

lol, thanks, just checking because ya never know what people do these days.

Date: Jan 1, 2009 9:10 PM

Just for entertainment purposes, you know.. a laugh here, a smile there, giving me a little time to drool in between
smile.gif

Date: Jan 1, 2009 11:06 PM

nothing much lol, and that depends on what ya gonna use me for.

Date: Jan 1, 2009 8:49 PM

wsup cutie? can i borrow you? i'll give you back.. promise :]

Originally Posted by chris steez

Im about to sign up for crushspot...is this site any good?

it looks too easy, use it to work on that midrange jumper
grin.gif

be warned, my area has nothing but hood chicks on there, no long phrases and such. No Pete Maravich, more Tony Parker

Back
Top Bottom