Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

laugh.gif

I was searching for another thread, saw this and decided to bump it for you.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and come on chris, its not '09 yet(those count for '08
grin.gif
).. We still in pregame warmups diddy bopping to "Let's Go" - LilJon , settle down my dude, we'll get there[/color]
roll.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]-- compiling the list of players as the thread goes[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]We stretched and did pregame warmups[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Coach came with the pregame speech.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]
2d01hkj.jpg
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Now we at the gate ready to rush the field...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]
qn7nna.jpg
[/color]

rivers_portland400600.jpg

I'll be on the sidelines this season but I have an assortment of new plays I want to see you players instill into your current playbooks. We need fluidmotions so if you see someone in your zone (zip code) contact them so you don't allow the defense to settle. I see high hopes for many of you in 09.Remember the main thing is pics and don't be ashamed if they're ugly a W is a W even with 21 turnovers. Especially some of you play within your meanswe can't all be KG. Someone has to be Big Baby. But even Big Baby got a ring. Playbook coming within the hour

Originally Posted by PistonsNick13

Do ya'll add these girls as friends first, or send a message and then later friend them?

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]For me it varies...i usually just send out the message...and if she happens to reply and her photos areprivate..THEN i'll add...just to see if shes as good looking as her display pic...sometimes i do both...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]This time I'm going all out. Just resurrected Black Planet[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]This time I'm going all out. Just resurrected Black Planet[/color]
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
...oh noooooo

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Updated list of players coming to Page 1[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you are a rookie in 2009, please distinguish yourself because we WILL have many awards at the endof 2009, including Rookie of the Year[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Can we form teams or is it single player only?
smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is a team, but its like a household where everybody does their part to ensure success for theteam. There are going to be plenty of L's but you must [Budden]stand by your failures to recognize your success[/Budden]

With every win and loss we will progress, allowing people to learn from each individual mistake.
smokin.gif

[/color]

im READY for 09..

getting my car this year
pimp.gif

bought an Obama shirt, girls love it.

honestly i cant see my self losing...

vol.2 was my D-league season. ive trained hard and i am well prepared.

oh, btw...

seattle nters watch out. i had the HS girls on lockdown last season.
smh.gif

they hand out L's like its fun to them

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

laugh.gif
SAY WORD im bout to do the same thing
laugh.gif
Me too
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
smokin.gif

Dom you already know what it is my dude.

*bookmarked*

Back
Top Bottom