Can I shoot a cat on my property?

trueshotaura

Banned
I live in the state of California and for the past 6 months my neighborhood has been seeing TONS of cats around. 6 months ago it was 3 cats now it's about8-10. They don't belong to anybody as they just hang out at this foreclosed house opposite side of my backyard. They always get into my garbage and tearwholes in the bags and cause big messes. If one is in my back yard, am I allowed to shoot it with a paintball gun?
happy.gif

Dude just scare it away by stomping your feet or put up 2 liter bottles full of water and they will stay away. I hate cats but thats no reason to shoot them.

Dude we have a problem with cats dumping it in the walkway to our door. We have tried everything! My dad was talkin about putting out a cage to catch em andtake to the humane society
laugh.gif
Idk if you could shoot them though

Man shoot that cat, and leave its carcass out in the open for all his other cat buddies to see.

Record it and post the video on youtube, then post a link.

Or jus take pics.

But yea I think that's animal cruelty. Your suppose to call animal control or something.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Dude just scare it away by stomping your feet or put up 2 liter bottles full of water and they will stay away. I hate cats but thats no reason to shoot them.

I've been doing that for the last 6 months
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Yeah. My boy hit one with a bat once, bashed its skull in.

see now thats OD. If you are close enough to smash its head in, you are close enough to punt it.

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

don't be a ******, call animal control...

animal control doesn't do !**+. they'll tell you to rent some traps and they'll come pick them up. traps are like 29 a pop

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I have a prob with stray cats in my buildings garage...damn lady keeps feeding them and its warm in there so of course they gonna stay..1 of them turned into3-4.

Pardon my ignorance ..maybe I'm burnt or missing the obvious but what will the bottles of water do to keep the cats away ?

I used to take a shovel and scoop them up and toss them in my neighbors yard.
roll.gif
at the meoowwwwwwwww they yelled while in the air

Back
Top Bottom