Can NT have a LOCKOUT like the NFL and NBA VOL. REVOLUTION

I can't tell if OP is trying to be funny or is actually serious.

Either way, he's failing at both.

Doesn't Meth always screencap and give us evidence of the donations? Haven't they said no money goes directly to any admin/mod, and that it's separated immediately after they cover our server costs?

People are free to come here and they're free to leave. Go to other sites OP, make your own, the choice is yours.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I thought the thread title said "can NT have a cookout". I had gifs + burgers at the ready
nerd.gif

NYC summit? 
Ill be upnorth this month
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

nt should have a cookout. it would be totally chill.
2011 can still be year of the bro

roll.gif

Raise money to give away in a raffle. Dunk booth. All that fun stuff.

This wont pan out like your last callout of the mods 
laugh.gif

*insert popcorn.gif regardless*

laugh.gif
I thought this was gonna be like "Hey, we are all going to boycott the site until they ease up and stop being so strict".  I don't give a flying $$+ about what they bring in. These guys have done an awesome job when it comes to charities and what not. 

Is this a Spin-Off of the Jrose5 thread?
That was the closest NT was to a Revolution. Epicness.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This one ... Not feeling it so much.  

I'm wondering how long the mods leave this open, just to rack up multiple bans and suspensions lol

eek.gif
@ all that guap that's been donated. NT could be one hell of a scam if it was in the hands of the wrong person. Dude could have just walked away with hundreds of thousands.

Originally Posted by do work son

this + reading the thread about the last "revolution" has me excited. not excited because i want to revolt, but because i want to see if some brave soul just loses it and posts lots of pr0n and quotes himself multiple times word to jjshenley(sp?)

let the lulz commence, if this doesn't flat out get locked in the next 5 minutes or so

laugh.gif
How could anyone forget, dude went man on fire in that dirty thread...

OP - What do you have against the people who run this forum? It's been discussed numerous times that the people who run this site DO NOT get paid for their volunteer efforts. In fact, the money the site makes gets donated to charitable causes. Do you want the $ they make in ad revenue?

Originally Posted by space jam XI

OP - What do you have against the people who run this forum? It's been discussed numerous times that the people who run this site DO NOT get paid for their volunteer efforts. In fact, the money the site makes gets donated to charitable causes. Do you want the $ they make in ad revenue?

Ummm.. YES?!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

space jam XI wrote:

Ummm.. YES?!

Is this a glimpse of ATL?

Disgraceful
30t6p3b.gif

There are stricter forums than this one. Neogaf for example, is irrationally strict. Mods just make up rules on the go as an excuse to get you banned over there.
If you say anything anti nintendo or anti gran turismo in the gaming forum
you get axed in record speed.

Originally Posted by knightngale

There are stricter forums than this one. Neogaf for example, is irrationally strict. Mods just make up rules on the go as an excuse to get you banned over there.
I tried signing up .. Apparently you cant have Poor/Free Emails to sign up.. (ie. yahoo. msn. gmail. etc..) like what the %#%% ? 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by knightngale

I tried signing up .. Apparently you cant have Poor/Free Emails to sign up.. (ie. yahoo. msn. gmail. etc..) like what the %#%% ? 
NT should take this rule, then we wouldn't have so many tards running around ruining the experience
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom