Can NT have a LOCKOUT like the NFL and NBA VOL. REVOLUTION

Originally Posted by proper english

isnt OP fat and under 5"2?
this thread sucks. 

Have fun with the two week ban, Jay.

Insulting another user is not wanted here.

Peace.

wow op get a %@$@$@! clue. you arent original with the thread either.

you dont like the rules get the %@%* out. nobody is making you post here.

90 percent of niketalks members SUCK.

the dumb niketalk revolt thread happens every 2 years or so. same #@%*. a member gets offended and decides to challenge the mods or the board.

if i were an administrator i would ban you just for your repetitive stupidity.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

only people who complain about NT are the worthless trolls or lames who get banned multiple times but keep coming back

I bet OP can't even read/understand a balance sheet

also how pathetic are peoples' lives that they sit around thinking about this type of stuff to post

[ralph lawler]BINGOOO!![ralph lawler]

I will say this, I am quite entertained 
laugh.gif

November 5th. I'm coming with the fury.

Don't know what happened but seems like I can only post one thread a day now.  I'm someone that posts thoughtfully 99% of the time so I have no idea where this random restriction came from.  Might have to give up NT to focus on more real life based pursuits.  Will try to go out with a blaze of glory.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by proper english

isnt OP fat and under 5"2?
this thread sucks. 

Have fun with the two week ban, Jay.

Insulting another user is not wanted here.

Peace.
lmao says the kid in the zyzz is dead thread
insert insulting remark regarding the pic of you.

_____

Meth u dont need to respond to that guy. for every troll there are people who respect the community and example NT has been

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif
dude making it sound like we're athletes being stiffed of millions of dollars

Dude, we're on a free message board. If anything, the mods could lock US out for being idiots, not us walking away. This isn't the NBA or NFL where the owners are dependent on players for money and their games. We are dependent on the site to use it.

You walk away, there are tens of new users who will replace you. You and your small following, if you manage to get one, will not even put a dent into NT's total traffic and all you will be known for is e-lulz a couple years later.

How are you going to lockout something that is free to you?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom