Can Someone Plese List the Spots in Austin

there is complete clothing, not really too much there in terms of shoes, have alot of shirts.......

Active Athlete
3909 N. IH 35 # E1
Austin, TX 78722
(512) 206-0909

Tylers
2338 Guadalupe (across from UT)

NIKE
Prime Outlets
3939 Interstate 35 N.
Suite 798
San Marcos, TX 78666 (close enough)

Thanks you 2! Motive is having a release party Sat. night for the NB Luggage Pack. I guess that'll be my last stop!

yeah a cohort of us from San Antonio are making the trip to the NB party. be sure to RSVP by calling or in store. See you there and make sure to say whats up!we will be the ones with the flyers in hand.

man i've been missin out of the last few parties they've had, mostly due to the fact im only 20, but missed them none the less......

and yea man go by active, they have a wall of 75% off and its usually a pretty good selection, usually the last sizes left........... I got some lebrons for 40and the lime green and blue womens 180s for 25 bucks

Tylers is pretty cool too dont have really exclusive stuff but have ALOT of running shoes, dope store overall

Thanks again Matt! Ucasta, if I stay in town for the party I will definately get with you. I just called and left a message saying that I wanted to RSVP. Willthey call me back or you think I should call back later and confirm?

yea the active athlete here in austin has high prices. nothing compared to the two active athletes in houston.

does the active athlete in ATX have a LS account? Like do they get countdown packs?

Back
Top Bottom