Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Originally Posted by Stixx

I think someone said this earlier...
But maybe this is some sort of militia group

7bdd1ab72a3989a24a6e50ffcf4712f3.jpg

Elaborate please.

Elaborate on what?

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Hmmm. That bing birds eye view doesn't make it look as scary anymore.
It makes it look even scarier with all those cars and the 2 sheds in the back.
OP, be safe son.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Hmmm. That bing birds eye view doesn't make it look as scary anymore.
It makes it look even scarier with all those cars and the 2 sheds in the back.
OP, be safe son.

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm kind of hoping theres an NTer who lives in my area who will be brave enough to go down that driveway
roll.gif
Grand Rapids, Mich

But its literally like a 4 foot wide, 2 foot tall sign... White with red lettering.... crazy
I live in Grand Rapids and i'll go Tell me how to get there from downtown GR

Your gonna make me navigate you?
roll.gif
It's the year 2010, GPS and or Mapquest man! ha ha It's on Lake Lake Rd in Sparta, between 13 and 14 Mile. You should try to check it out today!

As far as you guys saying the Birds Eye View makes it look less scary, A. This a picture shown during the day, we went at midnight. B. Im not 100% sure thats the place, its real odd because in both the google earth and the Bing, it seems like its not surrounded by trees on the driveway. Yet when we went there was nothing but.... I didn't drive so I wasn't fully paying attention to how we got there.

It seems like that should be it though, because there was a house on the edge of the road to the left of the driveway, just like that... but IDK why there are no trees on the right side of the driveway.

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm kind of hoping theres an NTer who lives in my area who will be brave enough to go down that driveway
roll.gif
Grand Rapids, Mich

But its literally like a 4 foot wide, 2 foot tall sign... White with red lettering.... crazy
I live in Grand Rapids and i'll go Tell me how to get there from downtown GR

Your gonna make me navigate you?
roll.gif
It's the year 2010, GPS and or Mapquest man! ha ha It's on Lake Lake Rd in Sparta, between 13 and 14 Mile. You should try to check it out today!

As far as you guys saying the Birds Eye View makes it look less scary, A. This a picture shown during the day, we went at midnight. B. Im not 100% sure thats the place, its real odd because in both the google earth and the Bing, it seems like its not surrounded by trees on the driveway. Yet when we went there was nothing but.... I didn't drive so I wasn't fully paying attention to how we got there.

It seems like that should be it though, because there was a house on the edge of the road to the left of the driveway, just like that... but IDK why there are no trees on the right side of the driveway.

Originally Posted by dead in 09

the road isn't even wooded on both sides

lock this up

As said, it's very possible we are looking at the wrong place...
roll.gif

I wasn't driving and wasn't paying much attention until we got there, but it is on Long Lake, between 13 and 14 mile... that much i'm 100% on

Back
Top Bottom