Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Hill's Have Eyes x The Strangers.
smh.gif

There's all sorts of crazy signs and $!# up north, both on public and private land. But yeah, it's legal as it's private property. The sign that is.  Shooting trespassers without consequences is a state law issue and in some places they can blast you with no worries
laugh.gif
  Last weird sign I saw was along side of the highway in the middle of nowhere and all it says is "Repent" tres creepy.

There's all sorts of crazy signs and $!# up north, both on public and private land. But yeah, it's legal as it's private property. The sign that is.  Shooting trespassers without consequences is a state law issue and in some places they can blast you with no worries
laugh.gif
  Last weird sign I saw was along side of the highway in the middle of nowhere and all it says is "Repent" tres creepy.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

ban this fool for making everyone interested and not going back to the place. smh

Give me a break man! We went Monday night for the first time. As odd as it seems I do have a life outside of NT, and theres no way in hell I'm rollin up there by myself. So once I can get a decent group of people I'll go back and at least get a picture of the sign. And I much rather go during the day then at night, but its hard to find time around everyone's schedules.

I was pretty shook when we went. My friend is hyping it up and we are calling ducktails the whole way.... we get there and are driving down this pitch black driveway with nothing but trees on either side, we see this crazy sign, sit there for 20 seconds and read it, and then just scream *!%%! Worst part was the guy driving has no reverse lights, so we literally couldn't see a thing trying to reverse out of there.

ban this fool for making everyone interested and not going back to the place. smh

Give me a break man! We went Monday night for the first time. As odd as it seems I do have a life outside of NT, and theres no way in hell I'm rollin up there by myself. So once I can get a decent group of people I'll go back and at least get a picture of the sign. And I much rather go during the day then at night, but its hard to find time around everyone's schedules.

I was pretty shook when we went. My friend is hyping it up and we are calling ducktails the whole way.... we get there and are driving down this pitch black driveway with nothing but trees on either side, we see this crazy sign, sit there for 20 seconds and read it, and then just scream *!%%! Worst part was the guy driving has no reverse lights, so we literally couldn't see a thing trying to reverse out of there.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Get Niktran and his group to go with you

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Get Niktran and his group to go with you

i hate to do this to another Michigan fan..........................ducktales.

we have the same damn story over here in the south bay (SoCal)
up in Palos Verdes there is a the Vanderlipse Estate. same story. almost identical. just minus the sign.

up in Palos Verdes there is a the Vanderlipse Estate. same story. almost identical. just minus the sign.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

Come on, I've been on NT since 01.... I have no reason to make this up
grin.gif

This is like the first time in a year i've started a thread that didn't revolve around girl problems...
roll.gif

One idea if we could get a few people to pitch in 20$ or so, find a homeless guy in downtown GR and have him walk through the woods
roll.gif

Come on, I've been on NT since 01.... I have no reason to make this up
grin.gif

This is like the first time in a year i've started a thread that didn't revolve around girl problems...
roll.gif

One idea if we could get a few people to pitch in 20$ or so, find a homeless guy in downtown GR and have him walk through the woods
roll.gif

hahahaha I used to roll with a few dudes from PV who told me bout this.  They said that some dude would come out with a shotgun and start firing away. 

not to threadjack, but whats up with PV and spooky places?  I'm guessin you know about the Haunted Chapel?  Its probably all urban myths, but my buddy told me there is this outdoor hallway of sorts, that if you walk down in and walk back up, it won't look the same coming back.  

Back
Top Bottom