Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

RSkiver89:
applauseod.gif

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

And no honestly everyone can call me a .... whatever you want to call me... but truth is my car is completely effed and I barely drive anywhere til I get a new car. So I'm reliant on whoever wants to drive... I've been trying to get everyone to go out there. I know you won't believe me.. but it's the truth
frown.gif

Thats def the sign I saw though...... now who wants to go past that thing??!??!

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

And no honestly everyone can call me a .... whatever you want to call me... but truth is my car is completely effed and I barely drive anywhere til I get a new car. So I'm reliant on whoever wants to drive... I've been trying to get everyone to go out there. I know you won't believe me.. but it's the truth
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

frown.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

frown.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom