Can we all agree that Wale's Ambition is...

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

no one mentioned Focused? track is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This plus lotus flower bomb
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Anyone else thought that song where he calls his sister the "illest b*tch" was weird? Like he couldn't call her something else?

Not sure if serious
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Anyone else thought that song where he calls his sister the "illest b*tch" was weird? Like he couldn't call her something else?

Not sure if serious
indifferent.gif
nah i agree...i like the song but I can barely listen to it cuz all i can think of is what Cheese said...

of all the ways to praise someone the best you could do is illest $$$#@? some women like that tho
eyes.gif

Couple of bangers and good gym music.. but nothing much else in my opinion.

I love the track "Ambition" though

medicore at best..feel it was rushed..anything he drops from now on tho will be straight heat rocks

hmm prolly shudnt of signed to mmg idk tho just my opinion. not his style to be wit mmg

I like Wale but I sort of agree that listening to the cd this album felt a little bit all over the place, I mean I love That Way and Lotus Flower Bomb, they're smooth as hell and I felt they should have been back to back in track order. Sabotage has a classic feel to it, especially during the hook and he adlibs "work" I don't see how you can't bump to that, White Linin is a nice joint and Ambition is hard (even though I feel like Meek had the best verse) but Slight Work and Focused sucks. Best Night Ever should have been on there too.

An this whole Ambition movement was just weird to me, all of these Wale fans and stans came out of the woodwork, like whare were they hiding during Paint a Picture, Mixtapes about Nothing, AD?

Back
Top Bottom