Can we change the world without money?

In my opinion, no; everything in the world requires money (to an extent). It is very hard to produce mass change without an enormous supply of capital/investment

In my opinion, no; everything in the world requires money (to an extent). It is very hard to produce mass change without an enormous supply of capital/investment

Money isn't even the problem to begin with, it's lack of personal responsibility.

Money isn't even the problem to begin with, it's lack of personal responsibility.

Identify the problem first..

Greed, power, fear

As for now this is what a lot of people respect

When compassion, love, and peace is respected..the world will change

Answer me this..how are u gonna promote compassion, love, and peace
When ur peers don't respect it?

I'd love to be about that life..but the world we live in doesn't respect it..
The world is about tangible things..money, figures, possessions..

Identify the problem first..

Greed, power, fear

As for now this is what a lot of people respect

When compassion, love, and peace is respected..the world will change

Answer me this..how are u gonna promote compassion, love, and peace
When ur peers don't respect it?

I'd love to be about that life..but the world we live in doesn't respect it..
The world is about tangible things..money, figures, possessions..

Jesus did. It really depends on how you view as changing the world though. The entire world? Probably not. You could simply take some signs and write positive messages on them though and that may just change peoples day, and if a few people feel better then that's all that matters

Jesus did. It really depends on how you view as changing the world though. The entire world? Probably not. You could simply take some signs and write positive messages on them though and that may just change peoples day, and if a few people feel better then that's all that matters

Back
Top Bottom