Can we get a Nor-Cal Buy-Sell Thread?

I was just wondering if we could have a little buy sell thread in the nor cal section.

I have a whole closet full of stuff that i want to get rid of and it would be so much easier if we could show all the people around the bay/nor-cal, so we canmeet up and they have the first dibs on everything.

We could simply post things in the thread and then correspond through pm's

And if you guys have ever sold anything, you know how annoying it is trying to sell stuff on craigslist.

I would rather have people around here get hooked up, then me dealing with the shipping and extra fees.

Does this sound like a good idea to anybody? Let it be known

I wish we did have this , it well make buying / selling shoes so much easier .......

Yeah I agree, makes it alot easier for us just meetup. no more paypal fees, waiting for packages, or having to ship out things.

why wouldnt it happen?

I mean isnt this what niketalk is for?

These cats on here have way too many rules, i mean what is the point of this site if we cant even meet up locally with other sneakerheads?

thats what i was hopin would happen with this forum when it was started
but then i saw the sticky
frown.gif
laugh.gif

count me in! i want to unload quite a few pairs, but don't like sending it thrufedex/ups/usps. i would much rather meet and sell it in-person.

so whatever we gotta do, let's get it rollin'!!!

I hope we can make this happen it will be another version of Craigslist but in our own Niketalk community.. I got plenty of shoes to sell to people in the bay

Somebody PM Meth and see whats up.

F paypal fees and shipping. I would rather meetup with someone out here.

i've been thinkin about making a thread like this for a long time but i waas too lazy.. i've done plenty of transaction on NT and theyve all been bymeet ups.. i refuse to buy/sell to ppl from out of my area due to fraud so i just stay doing meet ups.. this would be soooo much easier to sell/buy things forppl like me

Originally Posted by NikeStatus

why wouldnt it happen?

I mean isnt this what niketalk is for?

These cats on here have way too many rules, i mean what is the point of this site if we cant even meet up locally with other sneakerheads?

That's why there's specific forums for specific topics. It helps reduce 'clutter'.

Creating a Norcal Buy/Sell Forum has been brought up before. If we made a buy/sell forum for Norcal, then every other region will want their own as well. Doing so defeats the purpose of having the Buy/Sell forums we have now. I've seen plenty of for sale threads in the buy/sell forums that list 'BayArea' in the subject heading of their post to alert local buyers. That seems to be the most sufficient and effective way to do it locally through ourcurrent forums.

You can always use Craigslist., check out dunkxchange when it comes to town, sell at your local flea market or organize a summit.

Again, as a reminder. Members posting wanted/selling/trading replies here or anything other forum besides the buy/sell forums will be immediately banned.

You can always use Craigslist.,

I hate looking on CL , there is WAY to much junk on there ... i put size 12 and size 6 , 10 , 3.5 , 16 , and 9 pop up ... ALL I WANT is 12 .

Back
Top Bottom