Canibus has officially smoked himself ******ed

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

indifferent.gif
You stonefacing the truth. Son can't even get a steady job as a ghost writer.
The times have changed. 
but if you listen to "Navy Seal", "Buckingham Palace", and "4,3,2,1" you'll know that Bis used to be able to spit some heat...

But dude should have looked for alternative employment after LL...
And the entire Rip The Jacker album.
Sucks he's basically finished though. Talk about wasted potential.

Nah all of Canibus' albums are whack. I had like the first 5, they all ended up in the trash, frisbee status, or in the recycle bin. They not even good coasters. Son can't make a song to save his life.

He had a couple dope verses here and there back in the 90s but that's where it ends. This has already been discussed in this forum years ago and Canibus is basically that rapper you think is dope cuz he implements Junior High School science in to his raps, once you out of 8th grade you realize how sub par his raps are.

Originally Posted by Used2playKobeNowiPlayLebron

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

30t6p3b.gif
I like Canibus,but really? "Part of his genius"?
indifferent.gif
The hell outta here.
"The reason canibus lost is cuz hes more machine now that anything. He literally is a mixing board now, thats how he sees himself. The only problem is machines cannot adapt, machines are cold and calculated to a certain degree. The Canibus we all know got lost within infinity. Infinity concepts, numbers & mathematics, rite now bis's brain thinks too much like a computer, it makes it hard for him to function properly without malfunctioning (what he did tonight). His cpu processor is so worried about layers that simple concepts cannot be grasped anymore. Technology although has progressed his music, in human surroundings like kotd, only holds his true physical human nature back"

WHAT???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

funniest *#%# all day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son been done and he was always whack
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

u want to say his career didn't pan out as many thought, fine, alot of ppl thought he was destined for greatness with how nasty dude was.

what hurt him was he was just a 1 dimensional rapper and he never had any good production on his albums.

high point of his career = killed LL in their breif feud

You know why bis didn't blow? Because he is an A-hole

If you look at the pattern in his career, dude is just socially awkward..Some things I remember off top

1. With the freestyle video with him, pun, X, Forte, etc..Bis was the only one saying "Yo get that camera off me" and just being a ****
2. Preem said dude was hard to work with, even gave back money Universal gave him to produce a joint off his album
3. He was doing an interview with a radio station and they asked him to kick a freestyle and dude got mad started yelling and got uptight about it
4. J cole BIGGED this dude up and said nothing but good things about him...Canibus takes it as an insult? lol
5. The whole LL COOL J situation, Bis had to say something awkward on 4321 to spark things up
6. He makes an stalker/creeper song for Free
7. Assumes eminem wrote the diss song for LL even though the song doesn't even have Em's style to it and starts dissing EM

And that's just off the top of my head and stuff that I know, I could imagine there is plenty more

All in all dude was just an A-hole and that is a HUGE contribution to why he didn't blow

I've never heard of Dizaster before this, but after watching some of his battle on here, just like the guy who uploaded this vid said, "I don't know what to say...I knew Dizaster was going to slaughter him"

Originally Posted by Used2playKobeNowiPlayLebron

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

30t6p3b.gif
I like Canibus,but really? "Part of his genius"?
indifferent.gif
The hell outta here.
"The reason canibus lost is cuz hes more machine now that anything. He literally is a mixing board now, thats how he sees himself. The only problem is machines cannot adapt, machines are cold and calculated to a certain degree. The Canibus we all know got lost within infinity. Infinity concepts, numbers & mathematics, rite now bis's brain thinks too much like a computer, it makes it hard for him to function properly without malfunctioning (what he did tonight). His cpu processor is so worried about layers that simple concepts cannot be grasped anymore. Technology although has progressed his music, in human surroundings like kotd, only holds his true physical human nature back"

WHAT???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
all jokes aside.... i was watching this yesterday
pimp.gif
 with the homie and i came up with a similar conclusion.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

You know why bis didn't blow? Because he is an A-hole

If you look at the pattern in his career, dude is just socially awkward..Some things I remember off top

1. With the freestyle video with him, pun, X, Forte, etc..Bis was the only one saying "Yo get that camera off me" and just being a ****
2. Preem said dude was hard to work with, even gave back money Universal gave him to produce a joint off his album
3. He was doing an interview with a radio station and they asked him to kick a freestyle and dude got mad started yelling and got uptight about it
4. J cole BIGGED this dude up and said nothing but good things about him...Canibus takes it as an insult? lol
5. The whole LL COOL J situation, Bis had to say something awkward on 4321 to spark things up
6. He makes an stalker/creeper song for Free
7. Assumes eminem wrote the diss song for LL even though the song doesn't even have Em's style to it and starts dissing EM

And that's just off the top of my head and stuff that I know, I could imagine there is plenty more

All in all dude was just an A-hole and that is a HUGE contribution to why he didn't blow

not to mention he tried beefing with Joe Budden

And.....

Bis' apology: 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The day of the battle my memory and mental state wasn’t 100% due to these circumstances. I knew this so I brought my copybook to practice the 30 plus pages of infinite rhymes that I had structured for Dizaster. The stitches in the back of my head were hurting me and my shoulder was killing me but The Ripper doesn’t need medication, he controls pain with his mind. At the event I was very confident with the likes of Supernatural behind me and the guy who’s strong stomach was showing- But to protect him from any abduction I won’t reveal his name- Lets just call him Subject 10. The crowd showed me energy as well and as I delivered my first round I could see in Dizaster’s eyes he was intimidated by the mind with the infinite rhyme. Eventually the traumatic effect I suffered days before caught up to me and I could no longer be as sharp as I needed to be. The fans paid money, as did the KOTD staff, so even though there was nothing left in my mental tank, I reached for what is now the infamous notepad and decided to read my infinite rhymes. Needless to say, the results were underwhelming and it didn’t look right, but now, realizing the actions that preceded the event I’m sure you all understand.

Firstly, I want to apologize first to ‘Subject 10’ whose vehicle I abandoned when the agents were approaching me. Secondly, I’d like to apologize to Supernat because I made him come support me and stand behind me for that embarrassment. Thirdly, I’d like to apologize to all The Rippers in attendance who I let down. Finally, I’d like to apologize to Dizaster and the entire KOTD staff. I tried my best and stood there like the solider I am but there was nothing I can do. As I said in the event, I could only do what I can do. For everyone who seems to be making a mockery out of my just- Remember this; dinosaurs once ruled the planet, Rome was once a powerhouse, The Blazers drafted Greg Oden, and every dog has its day. Doubt me and you will be defeated.

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2012/06/12/canibus-issues-apology-for-notepad-battle-rap/

Originally Posted by Grey

Originally Posted by dunkhead05

stolen from OTBVA

it's the internet, dude. plus he never claimed it as his own
You don't really think I have the time or the patience to sit and photoshop a Bis poster do you? 
laugh.gif

Get real homie, I just post what I see, saves me the time, and still provides the lulz.

indifferent.gif
u want to say his career didn't pan out as many thought, fine, alot of ppl thought he was destined for greatness with how nasty dude was.

what hurt him was he was just a 1 dimensional rapper and he never had any good production on his albums.

I'm not talking about his career cuz he never had one. I'm saying the trash garbage he tried to pass off as rap music was TURRIBLE.

It's funny the high point of his career is a battle he didn't even win
laugh.gif

Honestly Canibus first two parts were damn good then it went downhill od. I mean the whole notebook thing looks bad but especially out of context of the whole battle. If Canibus could have memorized all his lines he would been fine .

and on a side note I've got some canibus in my library but I never understood the hype of Rip the Jacker it really wasnt that good from what I can remember , I will give it another listen but I recall dude having like no flow trying to fit in all these complex lines.

I think Can-I-Bus and 2000 Before Canibus were better

Ill never understand why Canibus couldn't spit fire like he did on Buckingham palace all the time smh, dude always trying to over complicate things he was lyrical enough but then tried to overdo it

I'm not talking about his career cuz he never had one. I'm saying the trash garbage he tried to pass off as rap music was TURRIBLE.

It's funny the high point of his career is a battle he didn't even win
laugh.gif

didn't win? Ripper Strikes Back was better than 2nd Round K.O?!!!
laugh.gif

^Yea, Canibus won the actual lyrical battle, but with Def Jam promotion fully behind LL at the time, Canibus had no chance to even appear like he won.
And LL's been winning at life in general ever since.

Back
Top Bottom