Canibus has officially smoked himself ******ed

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

What's sad is dudes from Canibus central message board are justifying it and saying he meant to do all of this, it's all part of his "Genius" lol 
30t6p3b.gif
I like Canibus,but really? "Part of his genius"?
indifferent.gif
The hell outta here.
Good lord they were even saying that stuff on the comments to that vid
30t6p3b.gif
There is NO way he did that by accident

if u think about it the %@@% is genius... he makes himself relevant again overnight by pulling out a notebook in a battle... next is the single with drake on the hook and the follow up featuring future

What's sad is dudes from Canibus central message board are justifying it and saying he meant to do all of this, it's all part of his "Genius" lol 

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
The hell outta here.
"The reason canibus lost is cuz hes more machine now that anything. He literally is a mixing board now, thats how he sees himself. The only problem is machines cannot adapt, machines are cold and calculated to a certain degree. The Canibus we all know got lost within infinity. Infinity concepts, numbers & mathematics, rite now bis's brain thinks too much like a computer, it makes it hard for him to function properly without malfunctioning (what he did tonight). His cpu processor is so worried about layers that simple concepts cannot be grasped anymore. Technology although has progressed his music, in human surroundings like kotd, only holds his true physical human nature back"

WHAT???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
The hell outta here.
"The reason canibus lost is cuz hes more machine now that anything. He literally is a mixing board now, thats how he sees himself. The only problem is machines cannot adapt, machines are cold and calculated to a certain degree. The Canibus we all know got lost within infinity. Infinity concepts, numbers & mathematics, rite now bis's brain thinks too much like a computer, it makes it hard for him to function properly without malfunctioning (what he did tonight). His cpu processor is so worried about layers that simple concepts cannot be grasped anymore. Technology although has progressed his music, in human surroundings like kotd, only holds his true physical human nature back"

WHAT???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So Canibus really IS... "too advanced for this"?

Son been done and he was always whack
roll.gif

I'm dying from laughter right now, tears coming to my eyes. Son reading the weakest bars off a notepad.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
The hell outta here.

WHAT???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So Canibus really IS... "too advanced for this"?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 99% of his bars are too advanced

Wow Canibus has the biggest Stans known to man, here is another justification from his web site:

"OK, i know this is gonna sound corny but its the truth!!

Bis Lost,

But ya know it looks like it wasnt his night, dude arm was messed up, and he had a cracked head. What more Did you want fromt he man!!!??(also i would like to know what happened with that, Why?? and how did Bis get %*!!%! up?? he was fine a week or so ago, when i seen tour Footage??)
Would like to say, i wouldnt want to battle rap in a sling, and @**# either!!

Anyways to Get To My Point!!

Looks like it wasnt bis's Day, and some @**# went down, broke arm, busted up head, WHO WOULD WANNA kick a verses like that??

And all this noteBook bs is just ******ed, The Man, just Wanted to Be Heard, OVER an %+%@%*@ crowd, that wouldnt let that happen!!
The Dude los,t SO what, no need to DRAGG it into some dumb @**#!!!

After all, thats what BATTLE RAP IS, a WINNER and a LOSSER(ALL BATTLES HAVE A WINNER AND A LOSSER and if every rapp battler was treat like this, we wouldnt have none)

& At the end of the Day though, CANIBUS IS STILL ALIVE, and lives to Battle another Battle!!!

Which i hope he does!!"

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Son been done and he was always whack
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
You stonefacing the truth. Son can't even get a steady job as a ghost writer.
The times have changed. 
but if you listen to "Navy Seal", "Buckingham Palace", and "4,3,2,1" you'll know that Bis used to be able to spit some heat...

But dude should have looked for alternative employment after LL...

Yeah... let's not act like Can was some sort of subpar,poop butt MC.

Despite him pulling out scriptures during this battle,I still think he's nice.

He just simply played himself with that move.

welp there goes his credibility, he is officialy the laughing stock of hip hop right now 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Perception is reality unfortunately....surrounded by ignorance.  

I bet half the people that believe LL won or utter that comment....never even heard the tracks or know the story behind the whole feud. 

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
The hell outta here.

WHAT???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif