Can't get off the L train vent post.

Taking losses left and right.
tired.gif
Getting beat every which way these days,bought a fake pair of indiglos off of ebay a few weeks ago like a +$$!*@$ and paypal ruled in my favor as long as I sent the shoes back. Well I tell the ladyat the post office I have to have a tracking no so I can send it to paypal, well 2 weeks later I see paypal reversed their decison because tracking no.doesn't work.
mad.gif
So now I'm out the money and I sent the shoes backalready. Out both now.
smh.gif
Yesterday saw a seller who had his shoes listed wrong and I informed him, he thanked me and we haggled over a price for them. I toldhim what I would pay if he wanted to end the auction early, look at my messages this morning and the dummy said it sounded good and said he would change theauction to a buy it now, uh oh, you know what happened.
mad.gif
Someone elsescooped in and stole my shoes.
laugh.gif
And on top of all the little l's Iown my own business and I don't know if we'll make it to the first of the year with the way the economy is.
ohwell.gif

But I do have my health and a wonderful wife who supports me and 3 beautiful kids so I guess you just have to keep grinding, but man it seems like for everystep forward i get kicked in the nuts and have to take 3 steps back.

I know get a blog, blah,blah,blah.
laugh.gif

Your lifeline must be L-shaped. Nothing you can do about that, cuz...least eventually you'll take that final L.

i thought u was talking about the subway and it was packed and _'s wouldnt move and u missed your stop
laugh.gif

I thought you were actually talking about the L train. I know that thing does get packed. Anyway its like you said you've got your family and your healthjust be thankful for that. There are others out there who can't say the same.

Originally Posted by leothegod

i thought u was talking about the subway and it was packed and _'s wouldnt move and u missed your stop
laugh.gif
If I were it on it it probably would happen.
laugh.gif

I forgot one more. I've been watching the WSOP for 3 months so I'm geared up about watching last nights final table. Stayed away from internet reportsand everything. Well I'm home last night watching the pre show and one of my wife's friends walks in see's I'm watching poker and go's,can you believe some 22 year old won that thing?
mad.gif
Ruined the whole thingfor me.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister DoItNice

I thought you were actually talking about the L train. I know that thing does get packed. Anyway its like you said you've got your family and your health just be thankful for that. There are others out there who can't say the same.
Oh I know, it's just frustrating sometimes like for everyone else. I get mad at myself for taking things for granted.

Word, they need to stop with the construction already on the L train forreal... how you got 2 trains running on 1 track? smh@broadway junction
/rant

Originally Posted by 3thaman

so I guess you just have to keep grinding
eek.gif
i didnt know people still said that other than myself, yeaman thats exactly what my train of thought is when shh aint goin my way "you jus gotta keep grindin"

3thaman; smh thought you'd know better. you should have checked the receipt for tracking (delivery confirmation)

also find me some 3s you can restore for me or help me with my spacejam XI project!

Maybe you should stop buying fake sneaks and use the money to take care of them 3 kids of yours. Just a thought
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

laugh.gif
i thought you were actually stuck on the train and the doors wouldnt open.
me too or he kept standing up to get out, but the doors closed before he was able to get out cuz the subway was so packed.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

3thaman; smh thought you'd know better. you should have checked the receipt for tracking (delivery confirmation)

also find me some 3s you can restore for me or help me with my spacejam XI project!
What are you doing to the spacejams?

Was about to agree with you that the L train is damn near impossible to get off of during rush hours.

And was gonna mention that this should belong in the regional forums cuz aint no dudes from Idaho know bout the L train in Brooklyn.

At least you still gots your head up high, even tho u ridin the L train.

Back
Top Bottom