Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

^^^ thanks for the pics and info cfujikawa

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1's Mr Cartoons LA edition 10.5-11 DS​

sexxaayyy. I feel wierd. I pay close to no attention to AF1's, limited or not, it doesn't matter. But these, these are just so clean, simple, and classy.

At first I only had eyes for the navy and maroon pair. Now, I'm looking at all minus the tan colorway, or whatever color it is. However, upon further review, I won't be surprised if I change my mind on those too.

These, and the foamposite ones releasing, take presidence over any other shoe releasing around this time of year. I'm heavy on the Jordans, but I also realize its not that
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real x TEAM [Scrubs]

no prob, just happy to help out.

seriously, don't sleep on the grey's! the navy & burgandy's were really nice too, but man, the grey's are so clean. it's definitely gonna come down to whatever color matches your style. and after trying on all three pairs, the grey's were just too nice for me to pass up.

btw, they had both white & black shirts. price was 6,090 yen (about $50) each. dunno if they're gonna be available elsewhere.

sorry, i didn't get any solid info on the other colors. they just said they'd drop at a later date.

btw. the largest size they had available at the 1love store was a US11. i dunno if they'll have larger sizes available for the worldwide releases. i've noticed that the supreme af1's fit me a little big. i usually wear an 11.5, but the 11's fit me fine. i think the canvas material is a little more giving than the leather as well.

Thx again for the info cfujikawa, now gotta hope they drop a larger size run in the US, if they do indeed drop at all.

jvhoop22, Dice is cool peeps, i hope that info is wrong to cuz i need all of these in my life. i would never have to buy another af1 again (well maybe not *barkley pack*).

TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

Sorry, don't know about that, but considering the fact somebody from NTers already bought them in Japan I guess no.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

ill take a pair of the black ones and the navy ones for under 150 if that is possible. gotta keep an eye out
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Thanks for the info. Added it to the first post.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
Looking for Nike Shox XT in 10.5/11 PM Me​

chitown4eva,

you're definitely right about supreme sizing being inconsistent from shoe to shoe. i think it's because the materials used are different. i have the all white supremes & rasheed supremes, and i've tried on the kobe's, lebron's, tokyo's, beijing's, and ny's. these are prolly the largest (feels most loose).

According to Niketown LA these won't drop in the US, but I'm hoping they were wrong.

my guess is that they won't drop at niketowns. did niketowns carry the bobbito's? i would expect to see these at shops that carried the bobbito's though. just my guess. i'll see if i can get some more info at the 1love shop this weekend.

^^^^ thanks cfujikawa.....any info would be appreciated

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1's Mr Cartoons LA edition 10.5-11 DS​

OOOOOOHHHH, i really want those grey, and maybe the blue ones, the first pic makes the look SOOO CLEEANN, cant wait for'em

that cant be right... i saw them and am positive they are dropping in the us for sure thought i dont know when
Quote:
According to Niketown LA these won't drop in the US, but I'm hoping they were wrong.

Back
Top Bottom