Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

dope kiks....need the grey one's. gum bottoms!! yea!!
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

Quote:
would have been better as a dunk
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Team Nintendo
"...The truth will be revealed only to eyes unclouded by desire ..."​

I would pass up several pairs of jordans to get my hands on these. sure hope they will be available.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

when do these release? i would love to get a maroon pair, and a black pair

anyone in nyc help me out
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
C Devin Brennan-McBride | G Eric Devendorf | G Johnny Flynn | F Donte Greene | G/F Paul Harris | C Rick Jackson | G Antonio Jardine | F Kristof Ongenaet | C Arinze Onuaku | G Andy Rautins | C Sean Williams | G Josh Wright​

Supreme Canvas Red
Red Earth/Sail-White
316133-611

Supreme Canvas Navy
Midnight Navy/sail-White
316133-411

Supreme Canvas Grey
Medium Grey/Sail-White
316133-011

I can't believe that I'm falling in sneaker-love with, not only 1, AF1's!
All 3 pictured are beautiful.
This just goes to show that a shoe doesn't need wild and crazy color combos to be exceptional.

With that said, I'm broke as a MUTHA @#%$ joke! I'll probably be able to get 1 pair....................maybe 2. I need 4 of the 5 in my life.

Wait 'till I get my money right
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

I'm a fan of nice sneakers and these are nice sneakers....what about the $$$$???? I might be able to put something on it :lol:
laugh.gif
* AKA $crilla John$on *​

those navys and greys are amazing

shame that there $200+

and lik Kev said..I wish they didnt have rolled edges either...
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

I really can't wait for them to release over my side, the more I look at them, the more I like em, the only thing that I don't like is of course the high price tags!...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

For Sell: AM90 CLERK PACK US8, 9-10 & 11 | Dunk Hi Premium YEAR OF PIG US7.5-10 | AM1 U BREATHE US7-10 & 11

Air 180 OPIUM US8-10.5 | AM90 CMYK SILVER PACK US7-12 | WMNS AF1 INVISIBLE WOMAN US7.5-8.5

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys, just a quick update from my side of the earth...

went by the 1love shop sunday. guys there said they expect these to drop in the US. the only question is when (most likely pretty soon) and where. again, retail here in japan is about $160 (tax included), so retail price on these in the states should be around $150 + tax. stock at the 1love store is running low.

as far as the black and tan versions, they're scheduled to drop at the 1love store around the end of this month. sorry for not having any definite answers for all you in the states, but at least there's a good chance for you guys that "have to have" these to cop.

personally, i love the rolled edges. i know they aren't in true retro af1 form, but i really appreciate cleanliness and uniqueness they bring to the shoe. picked up a pair of the navy blue's for a fellow shoehead. the more i look at them, the more i want a pair too, hahaha.

Thanks for the updates c!!!!
Hmmm black and tans coming out that soon huh?? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1's Mr Cartoons LA edition 10.5-11 DS​

micmorales , as far as I remember (it was mentioned in the thread) they are going to be 120EUR. The RD this week.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

Back
Top Bottom