Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

and thats so bad if you feel that way wat you pay?
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

18900 yen. i woulda felt worse if i copped the on your feet kid undftd af1's brown and yellow for the same price.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Do these fit differently because of the material? Should I purchase from PYS?
TeamLakersTeamDodgers

goliath has them for 150 in the blue maroon and grey for those in NYC and interested...
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Guys

bought blue and red from PYS. cant beat free ground shipping on the only decent AF1's this year. plus 150 bucks isnt too bad.

Anyone have info on when the black ones are dropping?
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

hey guys,

just a quick update. the black canvas AF1's are set to release tomorrow (sat, 8/25) at the 1love store in tokyo. as posted on their blog (japanese only)

nike1love.jp/blog/archive...120829.php

it doesn't say anything about the tan ones, so i'm not sure if those are dropping at the same time as well. so far, the 1love store is the only place any of the canvas AF1's have dropped here in japan. looks like the last three colors made it to a few select stores worldwide, as well as pys.com. also, they released 2-3 weeks after the initial release at the 1love store, so expect the worldwide release on these to stay consistant with that.

I'm going to take my chances and wait it out a month or so. By then, hopefully, $110-$125 will be the norm for these. |I
tired.gif
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

^^ word, i'm waiting for the sales rack. they aren't going to be flying off shelves at $150 a pop. i saw them the other day - not a huge fan of that leather midsole... nor the price.
CLICK HERE - ATAR1 AUCTIONS! ever since honeys was wearing sassoon.

^^ lol thats wat i been sayin this whole time 150 = to high i only paid 125 for the 1st bobbitos no way im payin more then that for theses i can wait
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

saw the navy, maroon, and grey ones today at goliath... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...the price tag is kinda >D...but i will cop eventually....any places in nyc have the black and orange joints yet???

Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Guys

both the black and tan canvas AF1's dropped today at the 1love store in tokyo. i think they're both sweet! check out pics here: nike1love.jp/blog/

again, they're only available at the 1love store in tokyo right now. keep your eyes open for them to release at the same place the grey/maroon/navy ones dropped in a few weeks. good luck for those waiting for the price to go down, these aren't a GR.

At first, I thought I'd pick up the maroon pair the first chance I could get, but now I'm content with letting the first 3 colors pass.

I'm patiently waiting for the black pair to drop in the US.

FIRST 3 COLORWAYS
135 @ SKIPTOMYSHOE.COM
SO WHAT WAS REALLY RETAIL SINCE THEY SELLIN FOR 135
IM GUESSIN 123
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
PRYM STYLE BLOG
TEAM AF-ONE

I guess 150? usually online sites such as pickyourshoes will list a shoe just below actual retail price so that it evens out with shipping. Btw, I checked for size 12, and its 145. So its really a range of 135-145 on skiptomyshoe.
REAL MADRID

copped the blues at PG in Houston... $150

looking for the blacks now...
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Quote:
I'm going to take my chances and wait it out a month or so. By then, hopefully, $110-$125 will be the norm for these. |I
tired.gif

My thoughts exactly !!! Hopefully they will still be around. :wink:
wink.gif

I guess I'll be waiting for the black ones to drop they look pretty dope.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

yep.....gonna wait till the blk ones drop and def cop!!

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

Back
Top Bottom