Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

yea any help on the sizing would be appreciated. for some reason the first series bobbitos ran mad big. anyone who has these let us know.
TEAM-AM-FAM​

"i smoked this dip once
i got high for 6 months
23 days, 6 hospital stays and i missed lunch"

for my foot, i think these run pretty consistant with my bobbitos(tan/green). retail here in japan is 18,900 yen, putting them at about $160(tax included). dunno if retail would be lower in the states though.

i usually wear a 12 which you can tell judging from my post and the 11s fit fine but are a bit tight, which i like since my barcode af1s or any size 12 force feels really loose. so i guess what im saying is i can fit into an 11 when i usually wear 12s

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

pics of the last 2 plz
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

from the 1love site ^

BRWN1.jpg

BLK1.jpg

blacks look really solid
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

man, the black's are sweet! but with the toronto series dropping this weekend, i haven't made up my mind. hopefully it'll be clear to me when i try them on. can't afford to walk out of the 1love store with multiple shoes... again... :tongue:
tongue.gif

i just saw the blue, marron and person, and i could easily pass on them but the black is a must have

Black canvas are amazing but 150?!!! You have got to be kidding me.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Quote:
man, the black's are sweet! but with the toronto series dropping this weekend, i haven't made up my mind. hopefully it'll be clear to me when i try them on. can't afford to walk out of the 1love store with multiple shoes... again...

I just got my pair of Black/Voltage 1s from the Toronto series and it is a pretty dope shoe. I'm still on the fence about the canvas joints mainly because of the price.
DJ Ransom
www.djransom.org

Shieks on Market in SF had them a couple weeks ago but I really didn't like them enough to pick them up for 150 + tax

Just got back from my honeymoon and had Navy and Maroon waiting for me. im real happy i bought these. they are just a simple and beautiful shoe that makes me happy.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

man good lookin on them pics but we have to wait for better lightin and 150 :smh:
smh.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

For those with question about sizing.
I wear a big 13 and i got the 13 in these and they fit just fine. a little tight on my left foot but thats because my left is just a little bigger.
very comfortable shoe.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

The black ones look dope...still waiting on my three in the mail. Neeeed the black joints though.

PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB
<--Female

Back
Top Bottom