Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

FCLA has em for $130 first three colorwaysNT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

keep the pics coming plz
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

i want the black ones so bad! i check this thread everyday and no new info!!! GARRRR!!
no hate just a little frustration.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

black and tan versions have been out in japan for a few weeks now... so i'd expect to see them start popping up elsewhere soon.

were they (first 3 colors) a limited release in the states? what kind of stores got them? tier zero? the only place i've seen them in japan has been at the 1love store.

I beleive they are a urban quickstrike release. They only released in the same stores that got the bobbitos. None of the tier0 stores here in sf got them.

all of you guys saying too expensive ill cop em when theyre cheaper are REALLY missing out, these are some great shoes.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

These gotta come down in price.
I'll wait.
They're super tight though.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

yea they been out over there so why havent somebody posted good clear pics yet
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

i recently got the maroon pair, wore them today for a little while and the comfort and quality is good imo... i might have to grab a navy pair if the price drops
WTB: Air Max 97 Kashima Antlers Edition Sz 10-10.5

What's good cfujikawa??? Long time no see. All is well here! The canvas dropped at a few websites and they say they're QS. When the blks drop, i'll be on it!! Take it easy...

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

wassup ffighter! it's typhoon season here right now, so unfortunately, most of my kicks have had to stay boxed up. but, it's clearing up just in time for the weekend, so it's all good.

wish i had some pics of the blacks to share, but i didn't pick up a pair. they're sweet kicks, but i'm just not into black shoes right now. planning on picking up the toronto premiums instead.

ooh man you are so wrong for that it aint even funny you kno i want to see them lol
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

wat is it a week or 2?
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

can someone help my find a size 12 maroon online for $150 or less?
THE JOKER GANG
" Wait'll they get a load of ME!"​

i copped all 3 colors i love them im waiting for the black pair to drop
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

New info- Black and brown colorways come out this Saturday, 9/15. :pimp:
pimp.gif
. Happy hunting!

The RealRoc- do you know if these will be available online also?
****Team Born-Again****
go bears
Go Cubs

^^^^^^ Not sure. I haven't seen them on any websites lately except for Flightclubny.com. Depending on some of their prices, it could range from $130-$160. Personally, I just drove around SF and it just so happened that my boy was working @ TRUE. Again, retail is $150. That's how much TRUE and Shieks (on Market) had them for.

Thanks for the info man
****Team Born-Again****
go bears
Go Cubs

Back
Top Bottom